of September 25, 2013 No. 748
About the approval of Rules of testing for determination of level of proficiency in language used in radio telephone communication
According to subitem 15-1) of Item 1 of article 14 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 15, 2010 "About use of airspace of the Republic of Kazakhstan and activities of aircraft", PRIKAZYVAYU:
2. To committee of civil aviation of the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Seydakhmetov B. K.) provide:
1) in the procedure established by the legislation state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) after its state registration in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan, official publication in mass media, including Internet resource of the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan and placement it on the intranet portal of state bodies;
3) submission to Legal department of the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on state registration and about the direction on publication in mass media within 5 working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the vice-Minister of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan Bekturov A. G.
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 25, 2013 No. 748
1. These rules of testing for determination of level of proficiency in the English used in radio telephone communication (further - Rules) "Issue of certificates to aviation personnel", the Document of International Civil Aviation Organization (further ICAO) 9835 "Management on implementation of requirements of ICAO to language proficiency", the Circular letter ICAO 318 "Criteria of language testing for global approval", the Circular letter ICAO 323 "Recommendations about training programs to aviation English" are developed according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 15, 2010 "About use of airspace of the Republic of Kazakhstan and activities of aircraft", provisions of Appendix 1 to the Convention on international civil aviation.
2. These rules determine procedure for testing for determination of level of proficiency in the English used in radio telephone communication.
3. The testing performed according to these rules is qualification.
4. In these rules the following terms and determinations are used:
1) administrative providing - the actions connected with the organization of conducting testing of physical persons for the purpose of determination of level of proficiency in English on ICAO scale including organizational procedures, ensuring registration of candidates, maintaining and storage of documentation and electronic data, preparation of the required equipment, software, rooms and ensuring their functional working capacity (material logistics);
2) assessment - the intermediate or resulting effect shown by the candidate for time of the test for ownership of English in the digital or coded form who allows to carry out comparison concerning the established standard, and also, if necessary, with results another tested, passed the similar test;
3) the examiner (the testing interlocutor) - the specialist having proper qualification and preparation with whom tested (candidate) communicates in the course of test to carry out this or that speech task;
4) approval (the procedure of approval) - recognition of the fact that the established procedures, actions and others, and also functions of physical persons or legal entities, conform to the established requirements, rules, standards, conditions and others, after conducting the necessary checks determined by regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan within application of subject to approval with issue of documents on approval of any form (on paper or by means of electronic communication means), or written approval;
5) the rider (appraiser) - the specialist who is participating in test procedure, having proper qualification and preparation who directly evaluates the level of language competence shown by tested (candidate) during the test;
6) the administrator of the test (the testing system) - person performing administrative providing;
7) the test (the testing system) - combination of all necessary components, including test materials, the organization of process of maintenance of the test at the level of the established requirements, material logistics, procedures of carrying out estimation of the points and estimates tested with the subsequent exposure according to ICAO scale;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.