of September 11, 2013 No. 369
About approval of Standard rules of activities of organization types of technical and professional, postsecondary education
For the purpose of implementation of subitem 44-5) of article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 27, 2007 "About education" I ORDER:
2. To department of technical and professional education (Boribekov K. K.) provide:
1) in accordance with the established procedure state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) after passing of state registration to publish this order in mass media and to place on Internet resource of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) bringing this order to data of the organizations of education.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the vice-Minister of Education and Science Abenov M. A.
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 11, 2013 No. 369
1. These Standard rules of activities of organization types of technical and professional, postsecondary education (further - Standard rules) are developed according to subitem 44-5) of article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 27, 2007 "About education", the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of May 17, 2013 No. 499 "About approval of Standard rules of organization activity of formation of the corresponding types, including Standard rules of the organizations of education realizing additional educational programs for children".
2. Standard rules determine procedure for organization activity of technical and professional, postsecondary education irrespective of patterns of ownership and departmental subordination.
3. The organizations of technical and professional, postsecondary education are legal entities who realize one or several educational programs and provide education and education of students.
4. The main objectives of the organization of technical and professional, postsecondary education are:
1) creation of the necessary conditions for receipt of quality education directed to forming, development and professional formation of the personality on the basis of national and universal values, achievements of science and practice;
2) ensuring professional orientation work with students;
3) ensuring interrelation between theoretical and inservice training according to requirements of the labor market;
4) implementation of the new technologies of training promoting timely adaptation of professional education to the changing requirements of society and the labor market;
5) integration of educational programs for technical and professional, postsecondary education with production.
5. Treat organization types of technical and professional education:
3) training center of professional training;
4) college for children with limited opportunities;
5) training center of professional training under correctional facility;
6) college under correctional facility;
7) military and technical college.
6. Treat organization types of postsecondary education:
2) the highest college;
7. The language policy of the organizations of technical and professional, postsecondary education is performed according to the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About languages".
8. In these Standard rules the following concepts are used:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.