of September 27, 2013 No. 761
About approval of Rules of planning and carrying out traveling works on safety control of navigation on inland waterways
According to subitem 26-2) of Item 1 of article 9 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 6, 2004 "About inland water transport" PRIKAZYVAYU:
2. To department of water transport of the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Tlepov K. N.) provide:
1) in the procedure established by the legislation state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan, official publication in mass media, including placement it on Internet resource of the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan and on the intranet portal of state bodies;
3) submission to Legal department of the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on state registration and about the direction on publication in mass media within 5 working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the vice-Minister of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan Bekturov A. G.
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 27, 2013 No. 761
1. These rules of planning and carrying out traveling works on safety control of navigation on inland waterways further - Rules) are developed according to subitem 26-2) of Item 1 of article 9 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 6, 2004 "About inland water transport".
2. Rules determine procedure for planning and carrying out traveling works on safety control of navigation on inland waterways of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. Action of these rules extends to surface water objects which are referred to category of shipping waterways, according to the order of the acting minister of the industry and infrastructure development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 31, 2020 No. 37 "About approval of Rules of reference of water objects to category shipping and the list of shipping waterways" (it is registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts for No. 19985).
4. In these rules the following basic concepts are used:
1) ruslovy researches - complex of topographical and hydrographic works of the waterways directed to researches and ensuring traveling works with technical documentation of all types;
2) surface water objects - reservoirs (the rivers and canals equated to them, lakes, water storage basins, ponds and other internal reservoirs, territorial waters), glaciers, swamps;
3) traveling works - dredging (dredging), vypravitelny, trawl, dnoochistitelny, prospecting and other works on the device and content of aids to navigation on inland waterways;
4) navigation - the activities connected with use of courts for carriage of goods, passengers and their baggage, mailings, towage, carrying out searches, exploration and production of minerals, fish and other crafts, construction, traveling, hydrotechnical, underwater and technical and other similar works, pilotage duty, salvage operations, implementation of actions for protection of water objects, protection them from pollution and contamination, raising of the sunk property, the state control and supervision, carrying out scientific research, except for activities with use of small size vessels;
5) inland waterways of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - inland waterways) - the natural or artificially created means of communication, possible for use for the purpose of navigation;
6) navigation - period of time during which navigation is possible;
7) the scheme of arrangement of navigation marks - the scheme of the section of the river with the signs of the aid to navigation put in certain procedure;
8) sediment Item - the parcel of land and the water area of surface water object equipped and equipped for the purpose of repair, sediment in summer and winter season, technical inspection of courts, rafts and other floating objects;
9) vypravitelny works - the type of traveling works directed to maintenance of dimensions of the ship course also consists in development pobochny, shore protection and construction of dams, dams and other hydraulic engineering constructions;
10) authorized body - the central actuator performing management in the field of inland water transport and also in limits, stipulated by the legislation the Republic of Kazakhstan, - cross-industry coordination;
11) the company of authorized body - the state company of inland water transport which main objective is implementation of productive activity for proper maintenance and development of inland waterways and shipping hydraulic engineering constructions (locks) for the purpose of ensuring safe navigation of vessels within the serviced borders;
12) the scheme of inland waterways (pilot chart) - the scheme (card) of the section of the river with the put ship course, navigation marks and reference points, with the specified depths and dimensions of the ship course.
5. Traveling works are carried out for the purpose of creation, content, development and safe operation of shipping inland waterways.
Carrying out traveling works, including works on the device and content of raids in the ports which are in state-owned property and approaches to moorings of these ports, and also content of shipping hydraulic engineering constructions and the organization by carrier of technological communication are performed by the companies of authorized body, except for the shipping section of the river Esil within administrative-territorial border of the capital which ensuring carrying out traveling works is assigned to the local actuator of the capital.
Carrying out traveling works on approaches to the ports which are not specified in the paragraph the second Item 5 of these rules and also in Items of sediment are performed by their owners.
Works on content of inland waterways and shipping hydraulic engineering constructions for them are performed without special permissions to carrying out traveling works.
6. On each section of waterways the relevant companies of authorized body constitute schemes of inland waterways (pilot charts).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.