Unofficial transfer. According to the license (c) Informtekhnologiya Ltd.
It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
September 23, 2013
of September 3, 2013 No. 1260
About approval of the Regulations on All-Ukrainian student council under the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine
According to article 18 of the Law of Ukraine "About the higher education", and for the purpose of providing effective solution of problems of students, to realization of state policy in the field of science and education, and also development of student's self-government in higher educational institutions I ORDER:
1. Approve Regulations on All-Ukrainian student council under the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine which is applied.
2. To department of the higher education (Korovaychenko Yu. M.) provide in accordance with the established procedure submission of this order to the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on state registration, and also placement on the official website of the Ministry (www.mon.gov.ua).
3. To impose control over the implementation of the order on the first deputy Minister Sulima E. M.
D. V. Tabachnyk
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine of September 3, 2013 No. 1260
1. This Provision regulates activities of All-Ukrainian student council under the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine (further - Council) which is formed for the purpose of forming and realization of state policy in the field of science and education and development of student's self-government in higher educational institutions of Ukraine.
2. Council is permanent advisory advisory body of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine (further - MON of Ukraine).
3. Bodies of student's self-government of higher educational institutions of Ukraine on a voluntary basis are part of Council.
4. Council operates on the principles of democratic character, voluntariness, equality of all his members, self-government, legality and publicity.
5. Council in the activities is guided by the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, acts of the President of Ukraine, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, other acts of the legislation and this Provision.
6. Each person who studies in higher educational institution of Ukraine has the right to be elected to bodies of Council.
7. MON of Ukraine comprehensively promotes creation of proper conditions for activities of Council.
1. The purpose of activities of Council is assistance to creation of conditions for self-realization of the identity of students, to increase in their social activity, forming at students of organizing skills, leadership skills, to increase in responsibility for result of the work, and also enhancement of educational process, training improvement of quality, ensuring education of spirituality and culture of students.
2. The main objectives of Council are:
comprehensive assistance to creation and development of student's self-government in higher educational institutions;
assistance to providing continuous communication and coordination of actions between MON of Ukraine, other public authorities, local government bodies and bodies of student's self-government of higher educational institutions according to the problem resolution of students, and also in case of development and accomplishment of state programs in the field of the higher education, science, social formation and development of student's youth;
studying and the analysis of public processes in the field of the higher education, science, social formation and development of student's youth, development and introduction by results of such analysis of relevant proposals MON of Ukraine and to other public authorities and local self-government;
preparation of offers on forming and realization of state policy in the field of the higher education, science, sport and youth policy, and also offers concerning ways, mechanisms and methods of the solution of social and economic problems of students;
assistance to creation of conditions for free development of the identity of the student by attraction it to various types of creative activities, in particular research, professional, cultural, public, sports;
representation at the international and nation-wide levels of interests of the Ukrainian students;
participation in preparation of offers on project development of regulatory legal acts and programs for the most important questions of public life, legal and social protection of students;
participation in preparation and the projects implementation directed to the solution of social and economic, legal, educational, cultural and other problems of student's youth;
to expansion of regional, All-Ukrainian and international cooperation in the field of the higher education, science, youth, social formation and development of student's youth;
to forming of legal civil society, national civic stand of the student, education of political, economic, legal culture, forming of the specialist of new generation, the intellectual, owner in the state;
to all-round harmonious development of students, their spiritual and physical enhancement, education at them of patriotism, respect for Ukraine, and also feelings of national consciousness and advantage, etc.;
to employment of graduates of higher educational institutions and students in non-study time;
participation in preparation and implementation of the actions directed to involvement of students to social and economic, cultural life of society, increase in social growth and scientific activity of students;
development of interrelations, implementation of exchange of delegations and other types of cooperation with the companies, organizations and organizations of all patterns of ownership and citizens.
3. Council according to the tasks assigned to it has the right:
take part in project development of regulatory legal acts on the questions which are within its competence, in particular the higher education;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.