of October 31, 2013 No. 852
About approval of Rules of access and information transfer for information exchange of the information system "Address Register" with information systems of state bodies
2. Repeal the order of the Minister of Communications and information of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 1, 2011 No. 91 "About approval of Rules of access and information transfer for ensuring interaction of the information system "Address Register" with information systems of state bodies".
3. To department of state policy in the field of information technologies of the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Eleusizova K. B.) bring this order to the attention of the interested state bodies and take other measures following from this order.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the vice-Minister of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan Sarsenov S. S.
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 31, 2013 No. 852
1. These rules of access and information transfer for information exchange of the information system "Address Register" with information systems of state bodies (further - Rules) also interactions of electronic information resources and information systems, and also information communication networks of the state bodies approved by the order of the Chairman of the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan on informatization and communication of August 26, 2009 No. 365 "About approval of Service regulations and interactions of electronic information resources and information systems, and also information communication networks of state bodies" are developed according to Item 16 of Service regulations.
2. These rules describe the exchange protocol and formats of the electronic messages transferred in process of exchange, regulations of accession of external information systems to system and interaction, further with it.
3. In these rules the following concepts and reducings are used:
1) administrative and territorial unit (further - ATE) - the area, the area, the city, the area in the city, the aulny (rural) district, the settlement, the aul (village);
2) the single transport circle of state bodies (further - ETC GO) - the network of telecommunications located in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan, consisting of the interdepartmental information communication network intended for realization of managerial and organizational goals of state bodies and local government bodies, and the information communication networks performing interaction of state bodies with their territorial subdivisions, and also intended for ensuring interaction of electronic information resources and information systems of "the electronic government";
3) external systems or the IC GO - information systems of state bodies;
4) MIO - local executive bodies;
5) participants - the information systems participating in process of information exchange;
6) IC ARE - Information system "Address Register";
7) GBD RN - the state database "Register of the Real Estate";
8) objects of addressing - the real estate objects which are subject to addressing. Primary objects of addressing correspond to primary real estate objects, secondary objects of addressing correspond to secondary real estate objects;
9) ATU RK - the administrative-territorial device of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
10) SChNP - settlement component;
11) NP - the settlement;
12) software - primary objects of addressing;
13) IN - secondary objects of addressing;
14) the IC Administrator (the administrator of information system) - the organization providing administration and maintenance of information system;
15) XML (Extensible Markup Language) - extensible markup language;
16) the Log-log - the files containing information on operation of the server used for monitoring of its work and identification of the reasons in case of failure.
17) RCA (registration code of the address) is the unique code of object of addressing generated by the information system "Address Register". RKA is unique and permanent during all lifecycle of object of addressing;
5. Standard XML realization of structure of the address and its description are given in appendix 1 to these rules.
6. Participants of information exchange are information systems:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.