Ministry of Justice
On April 28, 2001 No. 2689
of March 30, 2001 No. 26n
About approval of the Accounting regulation "Fixed asset accounting" PBU 6/01
In pursuance of the Program of reforming of financial accounting according to international accounting standards approved by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of March 6, 1998 N283 (The Russian Federation Code, 1998, N 11, to the Art. 1290), I order:
1. Approve the enclosed Accounting regulation "Fixed asset accounting" PBU 6/01.
2. Declare invalid the order of the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation of September 3, 1997 of N65n "About Approval of the Accounting Regulation "Fixed Asset Accounting" PBU 6/97" (the order is registered in the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation of January 13, 1998, N 1451) and Item 1 of the Changes in regulatory legal acts on financial accounting approved by the order of the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation of March 24, 2000 N31n (the order is registered in the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation on April 26, 2000, registration number 2209).
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation of March 30, 2001 No. 26n
1. This Provision establishes rules of forming in financial accounting of information on fixed assets of the organization. The organization is understood further as the legal entity by the legislation of the Russian Federation (except for credit institutions and the public (municipal) institutions).
2. It is excluded
3. This Provision is not applied in the relation:
the machines, the equipment and other similar objects which are registered as finished products in warehouses of the organizations manufacturers as goods - in warehouses of the organizations performing trading activity;
the objects which are handed over in installation or subject to installation, being en route;
capital and financial investments.
4. The asset is accepted by the organization to financial accounting as fixed assets if the following conditions are at the same time satisfied:
a) object is held for use in production, in case of performance of works or rendering services, for managerial needs of the organization or for provision by the organization for a fee in temporary ownership and use or in temporary use;
b) object is held for use for a long time, i.e. term, lasting over 12 months or normal operating cycle if it exceeds 12 months;
c) the organization does not assume the subsequent resale of this object;
d) object is capable to bring to the organization economic benefits (income) in the future.
The non-profit organization accepts object to financial accounting as fixed assets if it is held for use in the activities directed to goal achievement of creation of this non-profit organization (including in the business activity performed in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation), for managerial needs of non-profit organization and also if the conditions established in subitems "b" and "v" of this Item are satisfied.
Useful life is the period during which use of fixed asset object brings economic benefits (income) of the organization. For separate groups of fixed assets the useful life is determined proceeding from the product quantity (amount of works in kind) expected to obtaining as a result of use of this object.
5. Treat fixed assets: buildings, constructions, working and power machines and the equipment, the measuring and regulating devices and devices, computer facilities, vehicles, the tool, production and economic stock and accessories, the working, productive and breeding cattle, long-term plantings, intraeconomic roads and other corresponding objects.
As a part of fixed assets are considered also: capital investments on radical improvement of lands (drying, irrigating and other meliorative works); capital investments in leased fixed asset objects; parcels of land, objects of environmental management (water, subsoil and other natural resources).
The fixed assets intended only for provision by the organization for a fee in temporary ownership and use or in temporary use for the purpose of income acquisition are reflected in financial accounting and accounting records as a part of profitable investments in material values.
Assets concerning which the conditions provided in item 4 of this provision and cost within the limit set in accounting policy of the organization, but no more than 40 000 rubles rubles for unit are satisfied can be reflected in financial accounting and accounting records as a part of inventory stocks. For the purpose of ensuring safety of these objects in production or in case of operation in the organization proper control of their movement shall be organized.
6. Unit of financial accounting of fixed assets is inventory object. Inventory fixed asset object object with all devices and accessories or the separate structurally isolated subject intended for accomplishment of certain independent functions, or the isolated complex of structurally jointed objects representing whole and intended for accomplishment of certain work is recognized. The complex of structurally jointed objects are one or several objects of one or of different function, having the general devices and accessories, general management mounted on one base therefore each subject entering complex can perform the functions only as a part of complex, but not independently.
In case of availability at one object of several parts which useful lifex significantly differ each such part is considered as independent inventory object.
The fixed asset object which is in property of two or several organizations is reflected each organization as a part of fixed assets in proportion to its share in common property.
7. Fixed assets are accepted to financial accounting on original cost.
8. In original cost of the fixed assets acquired for a fee the amount of actual costs of the organization on acquisition, construction and production, except for the value added tax and other recoverable taxes is recognized (except cases, stipulated by the legislation the Russian Federation).
Actual costs on acquisition, construction and production of fixed assets are:
the amounts paid according to the agreement to the supplier (seller) and also the amounts paid for delivery of object and its reduction in the condition suitable for use;
the amounts paid to the organizations for implementation of works on the construction contract and other agreements;
the amounts paid to the organizations for the information and consulting services connected with acquisition of fixed assets;
customs duties and customs fees;
the non-refundable taxes, the state tax paid in connection with acquisition of fixed asset object;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.