It is registered
Ministry of Justice
On December 31, 1998 No. 1674
of November 25, 1998 No. 56n
About approval of the Accounting regulation "Events after Reporting Date" (PBU 7/98)
According to the Program of reforming of financial accounting according to international accounting standards approved by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of March 6, 1998 N 283, and in pursuance of the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of May 22, 1998 I order to N587-r:
1. Approve the enclosed Accounting regulation "Events after Reporting Date" (PBU 7/98).
M. M. Zadornov
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation of November 25, 1998 No. 56n
1. This Provision establishes procedure for reflection in accounting records of the commercial organizations (except credit institutions), being legal entities by the legislation of the Russian Federation, events after reporting date.
2. No. 57n voided according to the Order of the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation of 06.04.2015.
3. The event after reporting date admits the fact of economic activity which exerted or can exert impact on financial condition, cash flow or results of organization activity and which took place during the period between reporting date and signature date of accounting records for accounting year.
Event after reporting date also the announcement of annual dividends by results of activities of joint-stock company for accounting year is recognized.
4. Signature date of accounting records the date specified in represented to the addresses determined by the legislation of the Russian Federation, accounting records in case of its signing in accordance with the established procedure is considered.
5. After reporting date treat events:
the events existing on reporting date confirmatory economic conditions in which the organization conducted the activities;
the events testifying to the economic conditions which arose after reporting date in which the organization conducts the activities.
The approximate list of the facts of economic activity which can be recognized as events after reporting date is given in appendix to this Provision.
6. The essential event after reporting date is subject to reflection in accounting records for accounting year irrespective of positive or its negative nature for the organization.
The event after reporting date is recognized essential if without knowledge of it users of accounting records reliable assessment of financial condition, cash flow or results of organization activity is impossible.
The organization determines materiality of event after reporting date independently proceeding from general requirements to accounting records.
7. Event consequences after reporting date are reflected in accounting records by refining of data on the corresponding assets, obligations, the capital, the income and expenses of the organization or by disclosure of the relevant information.
8. In case of creation of accounting records the organization estimates event consequences after reporting date in terms of money. For assessment in terms of money of event consequences after reporting date the organization makes the corresponding calculations. Confirmation of such calculation shall be provided with the organization.
9. Data on assets, obligations, the capital, the income and expenses of the organization are reflected in accounting records taking into account the events after reporting date confirming the economic conditions existing on reporting date in which the organization conducted the activities, or witnessing about the economic conditions which arose after reporting date in which the organization conducts the activities and by that impossibility of application of going concern assumption to organization activity in general or its any essential part. At the same time events after reporting date are reflected in synthetic and analytics by final turnovers of the accounting period before signature date of annual accounting records in accordance with the established procedure.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.