of October 30, 2013 No. 944
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for rendering services in maintenance and repair of vehicles in the workshops located in the territory of garage cooperatives
(In edition of the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of 29.06.2018 No. 515)
According to Item 2 of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of September 17, 2013 "About entering of amendments and changes into the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of January 28, 2008 No. 43" the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES: No. 432
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of October 30, 2013 No. 944
1. This Provision establishes procedure for rendering services in maintenance and repair of vehicles in the workshops located on the parcels of land provided to garage cooperatives (further - the territory of garage cooperatives).
2. For the purposes of this provision terms and their determinations are applied in the values established by Regulations on creation and activities of the garage cooperatives and cooperatives performing operation of parkings, the approved Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of January 28, 2008 No. 43 "About organization activity of the builders, garage cooperatives and cooperatives performing operation of parkings" (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2008, No. 29, 1/9411), and also the following term and its determination:
working post - the place in workshop intended for carrying out engineering procedure or technical impact on the car for maintenance or its recovery technically of serviceable condition and exterior, equipped with the corresponding production equipment.
3. No. 515 is excluded according to the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of 29.06.2018
4. Power - and water supply of workshops, and also acceptance of drain waters and export of production wastes is performed within the relevant agreements signed by the individual entrepreneur rendering services in maintenance and repair of vehicles in such workshops on the rates established according to the legislation.
5. For provision of necessary conditions for rendering services in maintenance and repair of vehicles in workshop the garage cooperative shall:
provide possibility of access of vehicles to the territory of garage cooperative during workshop operational mode;
allocate the place (hard-standing space) for temporary storage of small production wastes of workshop;
provide possibility of connection of workshop to power supply systems, water supply, water disposal (in the presence of such systems in garage cooperative), to render assistance in the organization of export of production wastes.
6. The member of garage cooperative when implementing activities for rendering services in maintenance and repair of vehicles in workshop shall:
to timely remove production wastes on the place of temporary storage of production wastes allocated by garage cooperative for these purposes. The site shall be equipped with the marked metal boxes with covers (containers) for storage of small production wastes;
give opportunity of rendering service in maintenance and repair of vehicles by appointment;
place in workshop during rendering service no more than one vehicle on one working post. At the same time it is forbidden to block the territory before workshop, thereby complicating journey to other members of garage cooperative.
7. The member of garage cooperative - the individual entrepreneur when rendering in workshop of services in maintenance and (or) repair of vehicles shall observe general requirements of flammability control, sanitary and epidemiologic requirements, requirements in the field of environmental protection to content and operation of capital structures (buildings, constructions), the insulated spaces and other objects belonging to subjects of managing.
In case of maintenance and (or) repair of the vehicle compliance of technical condition of the vehicle to the safety requirements and environmental protection established in technical documentation and (or) technical regulatory legal acts within the executed scope of work shall be performed.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.