It is registered
Ministry of Justice
On May 31, 1999 No. 1791
of May 6, 1999 No. 32n
About approval of the Accounting regulation "Income of the Organization" PBU 9/99"
In pursuance of the Program of reforming of financial accounting according to international accounting standards approved by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of March 6, 1998 N 283, I order:
1. Approve the enclosed Accounting regulation "Income of the Organization" PBU 9/99.
M. M. Zadornov
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation of May 6, 1999 No. 32n
1. This Provision establishes rules of forming in financial accounting of information on the income of the commercial organizations (except credit and insurance companies), being legal entities by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
In relation to this Provision non-profit organizations (except the public (municipal) institutions) recognize the income from business and other activity.
2. The income of the organization increase in economic benefits as a result of receipt of assets (money, other property) and (or) repayments of obligations, leading to increase in the capital of this organization, except for deposits of participants (owners of property) is recognized.
3. For the purposes of this Provision are not recognized the income of the organization of receipt from other legal entities and physical persons:
tax amounts on value added, excises, the sales tax, export duties and other similar obligatory payments;
under commission agreements, agency and other similar agreements for benefit of the consignor, the principal, etc.;
according to the procedure of advance payment of products, goods, works, services;
advance payments in payment for products, goods, works, services;
as a deposit, if the agreement provides transfer of pledged property to the pawnbroker;
in loan repayment, the loan granted the borrower.
4. The income of the organization depending on their nature, condition of obtaining and activities of the organization is subdivided on:
a) income from regular types of activity;
b) other incomes;
c) it is excluded
For the purposes of this Provision the income other than the income from regular types of activity are considered as other receipts.
For the purposes of financial accounting the organization independently recognizes receipts as the income from regular types of activity or other receipts proceeding from requirements of this Provision, nature of the activities, income type and conditions of their obtaining.
5. The income from regular types of activity are proceeds from sales of products and goods, the receipts connected with performance of works, rendering services (further - revenue).
In the organizations which object of activity is provision for a fee in temporary use (temporary ownership and use) of the assets according to the lease agreement receipts which receipt is connected with these activities (rent) are considered as revenue.
In the organizations which object of activity is provision for a fee of the rights arising from patents for inventions, industrial designs and other types of intellectual property receipts which receipt is connected with these activities (license fees are considered as revenue (including royalty) for use of intellectual property items).
In the organizations which object of activity is participation in the authorized capital of other organizations receipts which receipt is connected with these activities are considered as revenue.
Income gained by the organization from provision for a fee in temporary use (temporary ownership and use) of the assets, the rights arising from patents for inventions, industrial designs and other types of intellectual property and from participation in the authorized capital of other organizations when it is not object of activity of the organization belongs to other incomes.
6. Revenue is accepted to financial accounting in the amount estimated in terms of money, the equal size of cash receipt and other property and (or) accounts receivable size (taking into account Item provisions 3 presents of the Provision).
If the size of receipt covers only part of revenue, then revenue accepted to financial accounting is determined as receipt amount and accounts receivable (in the part which is not covered with receipt).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.