It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On September 23, 2013 No. 576
of September 19, 2013 No. 1019
About volunteer activities
This Law determines legal, organizational and social basis of volunteer activities and governs the public relations connected with implementation of this type of activity.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
- volunteer activities - the activities performed in the work type and services by physical persons and legal entities in the field of improvement of social and economic and moral provision of the state and society according to the procedure established by this Law;
- the volunteer - the physical person which voluntarily, with the right of the free choice and is non-paid or compensation for expenses is direct or by means of the attracting organizations provides the time, work and skills for benefit of society;
- the volunteer book - the official document of accounting of volunteer activities containing data on working volunteer life, encouragement and additional preparation;
- the volunteer certificate, the official document proving the volunteer's identity;
- authorized state body on volunteer activities (further - authorized state body) - the central executive body of the government performing state policy on volunteer activities and its development;
- the attracting organization - the non-profit organization attracting on contractual basis of physical persons for the purpose of implementation of volunteer activities without profit earning according to the procedure, stipulated by the legislation the Republic of Tajikistan;
- complex of public measures - measures which are implemented for achievement of particular purposes for the good of society;
- the directions of volunteer activities - the directions having social nature of public life including in the field of social protection of the population, human rights protection, health care, education, science, culture, the tourist sphere, charity, environmental protections for which development volunteer activities are performed;
- the consumer of volunteer activities - the physical and (or) legal entity for benefit of whom the volunteer activities which are not pursuing political goals, and also the purposes of confession and distribution of religious belief are performed;
- the agreement on volunteer activities - the written agreement between the volunteer and the attracting organization concluded according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan in which conditions of implementation of volunteer activities are specified.
The legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan on volunteer activities is based on the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan and consists of this Law, other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan and the international legal acts recognized by Tajikistan.
Tasks of this Law are:
- promotion of participation of physical persons in volunteer activities and their support;
- consolidation of persons who are engaged in volunteer activities;
- creation of necessary conditions for independent and active participation of person in public life, development of volunteer activities and solution of social problems;
- taking measures to stimulation of volunteers and the attracting organizations;
- support of participation of the volunteer in the international programs and projects;
- determination of legal status of the volunteer which is based on obligations, the principles of volunteer activities and observance of procedure for the regulatory legal acts regulating volunteer activities;
- forming of active position of persons occupied with volunteer activities in society.
Volunteer activities are based on the following principles:
- voluntariness of participation in volunteer activities;
- free choice of form, type and method of implementation of volunteer activities;
- observance of human rights and freedoms in volunteer activities;
- gratuitousness of implementation of volunteer activities;
- equality of persons who are engaged in volunteer activities.
1. Volunteer activities can be performed based on the agreement on volunteer activities signed between the volunteer and the attracting organization.
2. The attracting organization shall sign the agreement on volunteer activities with the volunteer if he is busy with volunteer activities at least 20 hours a month.
3. The agreement on volunteer activities is drawn up in duplicate, one of which is in the attracting organization, the second is given to the volunteer.
4. The agreement on volunteer activities can be signed with observance of requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan with persons which reached 16-year age.
1. The agreement on volunteer activities contains the following conditions:
- the description of activities which the volunteer shall perform owing to the capabilities and opportunities;
- rights and obligations of the Parties of the agreement;
- provided by the attracting organization of compensation of the costs necessary for implementation of some types of volunteer activities;
- establishment of the professional requirements supported by appropriate certificates and (or) the documents of the established sample if necessary;
- safety of activities and condition for compensation for expenses necessary for accomplishment of volunteer obligations;
- the requirements to the state of health confirmed by the medical certificate;
- responsibility of the parties, including for causing material damage, reason and procedure for change and agreement cancelation.
2. If, in course of execution of the agreement on volunteer activities for the reasons which are not depending on will of the parties there are circumstances complicating implementation of the obligations assigned to the volunteer, the agreement is reviewed with the assistance of both parties.
3. If, in course of execution of the agreement on volunteer activities for the reasons which are not depending on will of the parties there are circumstances making impossible further agreement performance it is terminated unilaterally.
4. Agreement cancelation about volunteer activities is unilaterally performed by the volunteer or the attracting organization on condition of the prior notice of other party of it in 7 days and with obligatory specifying of motives if in the agreement on volunteer activities other is not specified.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.