of September 16, 2013 No. 96
About approval of Sanitary standards and the rules "Requirements to Depot on Repair of Railway Vehicles of Rail Transport" and recognition No. 131 which voided resolutions of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus of August 14, 2008
Based on article 13 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of January 7, 2012 "About sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing of the population", paragraph two of subitem 8.32 of Item 8 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus approved by the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of October 28, 2011 No. 1446 "About some questions of the Ministry of Health and measures for implementation of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of August 11, 2011 No. 360" the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
2. Declare invalid the resolution of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus of August 14, 2008 No. 131 "About approval of Sanitary standards, rules and hygienic standard rates "Hygienic requirements to the structure, the equipment and operation of depot on repair of railway vehicles of rail transport and locomotives".
Approved by the Resolution of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus of September 16, 2013 No. 96
1. These Sanitary standards and rules establish requirements to the territory, buildings, constructions and premises of depot on repair of railway vehicles of rail transport (further - depot), to water supply and water disposal, lighting, ventilation and microclimate of depot, parameters of noise, infrasound and vibration in depot, the organization of workplaces and to production equipment, the device and content of locomotives, sanitary utility spaces, providing workers with individual protection equipment, their medical and sanitary servicing.
2. These Sanitary standards and rules are obligatory for observance by state bodies, other organizations, physical persons, including individual entrepreneurs.
3. The state sanitary inspection behind respect for these Sanitary standards and rules is performed according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Republic of Belarus.
4. Perpetrators bear responsibility according to legal acts of the Republic of Belarus for violation of these Sanitary standards and rules.
5. In the territory of depot it is necessary to provide functional zones: production, subsidiary, administrative, warehouse, rest.
The objects which are noise sources need to be concentrated taking into account engineering procedures in one zone and to protect with barriers from green plantings and noise screens.
6. The territory of depot shall be protected, be kept clean, passes and drives, and also the area of gardening shall not be encumbered or used for storage of raw materials, products and production wastes, construction and other materials.
Drives for transport and passes for workers shall be free and suitable for journey and pass at all seasons of the year under any weather conditions, to have hard surface, to be repaired timely, in winter time to be cleared of snow and ice with holding deicing actions.
7. Drains (ditches), system of surface storm reservoir shall be in good repair and systematically, but at least 2 times a year to be cleared.
8. Cleaning of the territory of depot shall be carried out daily, and bevelling of grass, undercutting of trees and bushes, snow cleaning - timely. The harvest stock shall be stored in specially equipped room.
9. Collection and storage of garbage, solid wastes of production shall be performed on the allocated protected platforms with hard water tight coating equipped with garbage collectors. Garbage collectors are marked, equipped with densely closed covers.
Garbage removal shall be performed in process of filling of garbage collectors according to the sanitary standards and rules establishing requirements to content of the territories of settlements and the organizations.
10. Methods of utilization of solid wastes of production, collection and storage of toxic industrial wastes shall be organized according to the technical regulatory legal acts establishing requirements in the field of the address with waste.
11. Places for collection, sorting and short-term storage of devices with mercury filling, luminescence lamps in the territory of depot it is necessary to have in special insulated spaces.
Works with mercury, its connections and devices with mercury filling shall meet the sanitary standards and rules establishing requirements during the work with mercury, its connections and devices with mercury filling.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.