of October 24, 2013 No. 1143
About approval of regulations of operational fuel reserve during the autumn and winter period for the power making organizations
According to subitems 38-6), 38-7) of article 4 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 9, 2004 "About power industry" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
3. Declare invalid the order of the Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 19, 1996 No. 577-r "About regulations of operational fuel reserve on power sources".
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 24, 2013 No. 1143
1. For the power making organizations using solid and liquid fuel:
1) amount of the main and reserve fuel for 10 days in case of delivery distance to 200 kilometers;
2) amount of the main and reserve fuel for 20 days in case of delivery distance more than 200 kilometers.
2. For the power making organizations using gaseous fuel at which fuel oil is:
emergency fuel, amount of fuel for 5 days;
reserve fuel, amount of fuel for 10 days.
3. For the power making organizations at which fuel oil is rastopochny fuel:
the amount of fuel for 10 days, at the same time number of at the same time kindled aggregates shall not exceed:
at power plant - blocks of 4x200 megawatts, 3x300 megawatts and more with loading to 30% of their nominal performance;
on combined heat and power plant of two greatest coppers with loading to 30% of their nominal performance.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.