of March 6, 2004 No. 111
About approval of the Regulations on licensing of activities in the field of turnover of sources of ionizing radiation
According to article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About licensing of separate types of activity" the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
Regulations on licensing of activities in the field of turnover of sources of ionizing radiation according to appendix No. 1;
2. The commissions of the Cabinet of Ministers on licensing of activities in the field of turnover of sources of ionizing radiation:
in two weeks to develop and approve regulations on the Commission;
in a month to determine the list of the legal entities performing activities which are subject to licensing according to this resolution.
3. Declare invalid the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of November 6, 2003 No. 489 "About approval of the Regulations on licensing of types of activity in the field of turnover of sources of ionizing radiation (the joint venture of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 2003, No. 11, the Art. 111).
4. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the Deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan Sultanov U. T.
Chairman of the Cabinet of Ministers
Appendix № 1
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of March 6, 2004 No. 111
1. This Provision determines procedure for licensing of activities in the field of turnover of sources of ionizing radiation.
Activities in the field of turnover of sources of ionizing radiation include:
research and development works in the field of the address with sources of ionizing radiation, designing, construction and servicing of sources of ionizing radiation, designing and production for them processing equipment, means of radiation protection;
production, production, development, conversion, use, storage, servicing, transportation, neutralization, utilization and burial of sources of ionizing radiation.
2. Decisions on issue of licenses, suspension or cancellation of the license, and also its cancellation and renewal are accepted by the Commission of the Cabinet of Ministers on licensing of activities in the field of turnover of sources of ionizing radiation (further - the Commission).
Functions of working body of the Commission are performed by the State inspection Sanoatgeokontekhnazorat (further - working body).
3. The working body adopts statements for issue (prolongation of effective period) of licenses with the relevant documents, prepares on them the expert opinion, prepares drafts of decisions of the Commission on issue or about refusal in licensing, cancellation or cancellation of the license and submits them for consideration of the Commission, performs registration and renewal of licenses, signs license agreements, keeps registers of licenses, exercises control of observance by licensees of licensed requirements and conditions, suspends and renews licenses.
4. Only legal entities can be license applicants.
5. On the right of implementation of activities in the field of turnover of sources of ionizing radiation standard (simple) licenses are granted.
6. The license for the right of implementation of activities and area of turnover of sources of ionizing radiation is issued for a period of 5 years.
7. Licensed requirements and conditions when implementing activities in the field of turnover of sources of ionizing radiation are:
obligatory observance by the licensee of the legislation on radiation safety, and also safety regulations, labor protection, nature protection requirements, sanitary standards, rules and hygienic standard rates of radiation safety, state standards;
availability at the license applicant of the licensed type of activity of the buildings (the production rooms, warehouses, etc.) belonging to it on the property right or other corporeal right conforming to the established requirements intended for accomplishment;
availability necessary for accomplishment of the licensed type of activity of material and technical resources, the equipment, other technical means;
availability of service of radiation safety;
implementation of production control over radiation situation on workplaces, in rooms, in the production territories, in sanitary protection zones and zones of observation, and also behind emission, dumping and places of burial of sources of ionizing radiation;
ensuring burial of the sources of ionizing radiation which are not finding applications;
work on reasons and assessment of radiation safety of products, materials and substances, the engineering procedures which are sources of ionizing radiation;
availability of necessary conditions for ensuring radiation safety in case of radiation accident;
availability at the personnel which are directly performing works on the licensed activities, the corresponding higher or secondary vocational education;
absence of the workers staying on the registry concerning chronic mental diseases, drug addiction, toxicomania, alcoholism and also the workers having the outstanding or not removed criminal record for intentional crime in the field of turnover of sources of ionizing radiation;
carrying out preparation, retraining and certification of production managers, workers (personnel), specialists of services of production supervision;
regular performing medical examination of the employees who are directly performing the works connected with the licensed type of activity;
monitoring procedure and accounting of individual doses of radiation of workers (personnel);
regular informing workers (personnel) on levels of ionizing radiation on their workplaces and about the size of the individual doses of radiation received by them;
availability in staff of the legal entity at least three specialists having length of service at least 3 years on the licensed type of activity.
8. The specific licensed requirements and conditions following from listed in Item 7 of this provision can be provided in the license agreement.
9. For receipt of the license the license applicant submits the following documents:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.