of October 9, 2013 No. 738
About approval of the Procedure for accounting of emergency situations
According to part two of article 131 of the Code of civil protection of Ukraine the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
Approve the Procedure for accounting of emergency situations which is applied.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of October 9, 2013, No. 738
1. This Procedure determines requirements to accounting of emergency situations, except the fires (further - emergency situations).
2. The emergency situations which arose in the territory of Ukraine, including when citizens, foreigners, stateless persons are injured and when harm is done to property of other states are subject to accounting.
Emergency situation which extended to the territory of several administrative and territorial units is subject to accounting of GSChS as one emergency situation, at the same time accounting of such emergency situation in the corresponding administrative and territorial units is performed separately for each of them.
The fires are considered according to the Accounting treatment for the fires and their consequences approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of December 26, 2003 No. 2030 (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2003, No. 52, the Art. 2802).
3. Account of emergency situations is kept for the purpose of receipt of objective data for assessment of condition of technogenic and natural safety in the territory of the state, its regions, settlements and on objects, carrying out the analysis of the reasons and conditions of emergence of emergency situations, their forecasting, development of measures.
4. Account of emergency situations in Ukraine is kept by GSChS and its territorial authorities, and also the central executive bodies, Council of Ministers of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, the local state administrations, local government bodies, subjects of managing, irrespective of their subordination and pattern of ownership.
5. Accounting of emergency situations in GSChS and its territorial authorities (within the corresponding administrative and territorial units) is performed by filling in the automated electronic data array about emergency situations which is directory system of accounting and information processing about emergency situations, accounting cards of the emergency situation containing records of registration number of emergency situation, accounting information on its classification, record of the main characteristics of emergency situation.
In case of receipt of the specified information on circumstances, consequences and classification of emergency situation, including on level, the accounting card of emergency situation is supplemented with such data.
6. Territorial authorities of GSChS submit to the device GSChS information reports on emergency situations on form according to appendix 1.
7. The central executive bodies, Council of Ministers of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, the local state administrations, local government bodies, the companies record the emergency situations arising in their territories and objects in the following procedure:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.