Unofficial transfer (c) Soyuzpravoinform LLC
of October 2, 2013 No. 729
About approval of the Procedure for the organization and carrying out professional training, advanced training of the main employees of professional rescue services
According to part ten of article 90 of the Code of civil protection of Ukraine the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
2. Declare invalid the Procedure for completing and professional training of the main staff of rescue services approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of October 12, 2001 No. 1334 (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2001, No. 42, the Art. 1885).
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of October 2, 2013, No. 729
1. This Procedure determines the principles of the organization and carrying out primary professional training and advanced training of the main employees of the rescue services created on professional basis (further - professional training of workers).
2. The terms used in this Procedure have the following value:
informal professional training of workers - the receipt by workers of professional knowledge, skills which is not regulated by the place of obtaining, term and form of education;
the main employees of rescue services (further - workers) - workers who will organize also perform rescue and other urgent works and provide readiness of professional rescue services for carrying out such works. Workers are subdivided on leading and privates;
primary professional training of workers - receipt of vocational training by non-management employees which had no working profession in the field of civil protection earlier, or specialties of other educational and qualification level providing the appropriate level of professional qualification necessary for effective professional activity of the worker;
advanced training of workers - professional training that gives the chance to expand and deepen earlier acquired professional knowledge, skills in the field of civil protection at the level of requirements to professional activity;
special training of workers - advanced training type which is performed during the interemergency period by accomplishment by workers of functional obligations and is made directly in rescue division according to training programs and plans of professional activity;
the training of workers - acquisition by workers of practical skills and abilities in the field of civil protection, will be organized directly in divisions of rescue services for the purpose of ensuring effective implementation of functional obligations with workers before their admission to independent accomplishment of tasks in position or before appointment to high position;
formal professional training of workers - acquisition by workers of professional knowledge, skills in organizations of the higher, professional (professional) education and the educational and methodical centers of civil protection and health and safety or is direct in divisions of rescue services according to requirements of state standards of education by results of which the education document of the established sample is issued.
3. Professional employee screening with the subsequent carrying out primary professional training is performed taking into account specific working conditions based on the list of medical contraindications for the admission to the main activities of rescue services and by estimates of functional condition of human body according to requirements of the Regulations on professional selection which affirm the bodies creating such services or to the sphere of management of which they belong, and the Ministry of Health.
4. Workers in case of employment and in the course of work undergo at the expense of rescue services training, instructing and examinations concerning labor protection according to the legislation.
5. Professional training of workers is carried out on day, evening (replaceable), internal-correspondence, remote, ex-sloe to form, with separation and without separation from professional activity and by individual curricula.
6. Professional training of workers by working professions in the field of civil protection is provided in the way:
course training that assumes forming of educational groups and is performed in educational classes (laboratories);
individual training that provides training directly in divisions of rescue services under the leadership of skilled workers - instructors of professional training.
Organization of professional training of workers
7. The organization of professional training of workers is performed by rescue services taking into account their needs for skilled workers according to requirements of the legislation.
Professional training of workers consists in development and enhancement of skills of carrying out rescue and other urgent works by them according to activities profile.
Professional training of workers is carried out in organizations of the higher, professional (professional) education, the educational and methodical centers of civil protection and health and safety and (or) is direct in divisions of rescue services.
For the organization of professional training of workers in rescue services separate divisions concerning professional training of workers are formed or functions on the organization of such training are assigned to the corresponding specialists.
Professional training of workers who on classification of professions belong to the categories of heads and professionals will be organized in institutions of higher education, and professional category also in accredited highest professional schools, the centers of vocational training of certain level of accreditation.
The persons involved in suppression of wildfires and requiring special knowledge and skills concerning the prevention, detection and suppression of the fires, fire safety undergo special training or advanced training in the standard program "Course of Training of the Forest Firefighter" according to job responsibilities and functions which are performed during fire extinguishing.
8. Rescue services provide except formal also informal professional training of workers during which primary professional training and advanced training of workers is carried out.
Results of informal training on working professions prove to be true in the procedure determined by the legislation.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.