Ministry of Justice
Republic of Uzbekistan
On April 7, 2004 No. 1335
of March 1, 2004 No. 36
About approval of the National accounting standard of the Republic of Uzbekistan (NSBU No. 14) "Report on equity"
According to the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About financial accounting" and the Regulations on the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan approved by the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of March 18, 2017 No. PP-2847, I order:
1. Approve the enclosed National accounting standard of the Republic of Uzbekistan (NSBU No. 14) "The report on equity".
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan of March 1, 2004, No. 36
This National Accounting Standard (NAS) is developed on the basis of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About financial accounting" and is element of normative regulation of financial accounting in the Republic of Uzbekistan.
1. The purpose of this standard is regulation of procedure for reflection of information connected with equity and also determination of contents of the report on equity. The standard contains requirements imposed to information which is subject to disclosure in case of submission of the report on equity as component of the financial reporting. These requirements can be added according to the requirements of disclosure existing in other standards and covering special problems of the report on equity.
2. Business entities (except for state-financed organizations, banks and other credit institutions) shall fulfill requirements of this standard in the course of preparation and disclosure of information on equity.
3. The purpose of creation of the report on equity is disclosure of information on equity condition for the beginning and the end of the accounting period and about changes in its structure during the accounting period.
4. The concept of equity is given in the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About financial accounting", the Conceptual basis for preparation and accounts presentation (reg. No. 475 of August 14, 1998) and the National accounting standard of the Republic of Uzbekistan (NSBU No. 1) "Accounting policy and the financial reporting" (reg. No. 474 of August 14, 1998).
5. In address part of the report on equity the reporting date, the name, industry, pattern of ownership, form of business and complete legal address of business entity, the name of body under the authority of which the business entity, the unit of measure used by preparation of the report on equity consists shall be specified.
6. In the report information on equity and its components, on the authorized capital, the added capital, the reserve capital, retained earnings (uncovered loss), the redeemed own shares and other elements of equity shall be opened.
7. The report on equity shall open the relevant information on equity for the beginning and by the end of the reporting period.
8. In the report information on changes of equity in the accounting period shall be opened. For this purpose it is necessary to open information: about issue of securities, revaluation of non-current assets, currency exchange differences during the forming of the authorized capital, additions to surplus, retained earnings (loss) of the current year, the property gratuitously received, cash dividends and dividends paid in the form of shares and also about other sources of forming of equity.
9. In the report on equity also information shall be opened: about the number of issued shares, share par value, quantity of outstanding shares.
10. Changes in equity between two accounting periods reflect increase or reduction of net assets during the accounting period depending on the specific valuation principle accepted and opened in the financial reporting.
In this standard under net to assets the cost of the non-current and current assets provided with own means of business entity that is property value of business entity which is free from debt obligations is understood.
11. To the report on equity data on reduction of equity of business entity owing to exit of the participant, the redemption or cancellation of the redeemed shares by joint-stock company, reduction of share par value or for other reasons are provided in the explanation.
12. Joint-stock companies provide in the explanation to the report on equity information about:
a) total quantity and share par value on which it is provided to perform subscription;
b) total quantity and share par value on which the subscription, in comparison with the provided sizes is performed;
c) to total amount of the means received during stock subscription;
d) shares as a part of the authorized capital on separate types and categories;
e) to the cumulative amount of the dividends which are not paid according to preferred shares;
e) the dividends paid in the form of shares, in particular, about quantity and cost of the paid shares, and also their types or categories;
g) the crushing or merge which happened for the accounting period and about share par value before crushing or merge of shares.
13. Total amount of the means received during stock subscription is given in the explanation section:
a) all money deposited as payment for shares, with indication of the number of shares;
b) cost assessment of the property brought as payment for shares, with indication of the number of shares;
c) total amount of the foreign currency contributed as payment for shares, with indication of the number of shares and rate on which the currency is enlisted in accounting.
14. Information on shares as a part of the authorized capital in the explanation are provided on separate types and categories:
a) the number of issued shares with indication of unpaid part of the authorized capital;
b) par value per share;
c) changes during the accounting period in number of the shares which are in circulation;
d) the rights, privileges and restrictions connected with shares including restrictions on dividend distribution and capital repayment;
e) the shares belonging to the society its affiliated and to associates;
e) the list of founders and the number of shares which they hold;
g) the number of shares which are in property of members of executive body;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.