of November 10, 2006 No. 531
About approval of Rules of issue of leaf or certificate of temporary disability
According to the Laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About work in the Republic of Kazakhstan", "About health care system" and "About protection of public health in the Republic of Kazakhstan", PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of issue of leaf or the reference about temporary disability.
2. To heads of departments (managements) of health care of areas, cities of Astana, Almaty, the organizations of health care, irrespective of patterns of ownership and departmental accessory and also to provide to the physical persons practising private medicine implementation of examination of temporary disability according to this order.
3. To committee on control in the sphere of rendering medical services of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Mussina E. M.) direct this order to state registration in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
4. To provide to department of organization-legal work of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Akrachkova D. V.) official publication of this order in mass media after its state registration in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
5. Declare invalid the order of the Chairman of the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan for health care of December 29, 2000 No. 859 "About approval of Rules of issue to citizens of leaves of disability" (it is registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan on January 23, 2001 for No. 1372/1).
6. Repeal the order of the Chairman of the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan for health care of July 9, 2001 No. 645 "About approval of provisional rules of issue to citizens of certificates of temporary disability".
7. To impose control of execution of this order on the Chairman of Committee on control in the sphere of rendering medical services of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan Mussina E. M.
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 10, 2006 No. 531
1. These rules are developed according to the Laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About work in the Republic of Kazakhstan", "About health care system" and "About protection of public health in the Republic of Kazakhstan" and determine procedure for issue of health care by the organizations to citizens of the documents certifying temporary disability.
2. In these rules the following concepts are used:
1) temporary disability - the human body condition caused by disease or injury in case of which violation of functions is followed by impossibility of accomplishment of professional work in usual working conditions during rather small period and carries the reversible, passing under the influence of treatment nature;
2) resistant disability - long or permanent disability or the considerable restriction of working capacity caused by chronic disease (injury, anatomic defect);
3) examination of temporary disability - type of medical examination which main objective is assessment of the state of health of the patient, quality and efficiency of the conducted examination and treatments, opportunity to perform professional activity, and also determination of degree and terms of temporary disability;
4) medico-social examination - determination in accordance with the established procedure needs of osvidetelstvuyemy person for measures of social protection, including rehabilitation, on the basis of assessment of the restrictions of activity caused by permanent disorder of functions of organism;
5) the medical and consulting commission (MCC) - the commission organized in the organization of health care for:
permissions of difficult and conflict questions of examination of temporary disability,
the directions of patients on medico-social commission of experts,
the directions of patients on rendering highly specialized medical care,
permissions to treatment outside the permanent residence with issue of leaf (certificate) of temporary disability,
prolongation of sheets (certificates) of temporary disability according to the conclusion of medico-social commission of experts.
3. The documents certifying temporary disability and confirming temporary release from work (study) are the sheet and the certificate of temporary disability issued to citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan, foreign citizens and stateless persons in case of implementation by them of labor activity or training in the Republic of Kazakhstan, in case of diseases, injuries, abortion, in need of care of the sick child, the handicapped child, and also maternity leave and being the document for receipt of social benefits on temporary disability, on pregnancy and childbirth, on care of the sick child and the handicapped child and social benefits to women (men) who adopted or adopted children.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.