Accepted at the twenty fourth plenary session of Inter-parliamentary Assembly of the State Parties of the CIS (The resolution of December 4, 2004 No. 24-15)
About preschool education
This Law determines legal, organizational and financial basis of functioning and development of system of preschool education which provides development, education and training of the child, is based on combination of family and public education, achievements of domestic science, property of international pedagogical experience, promotes forming of values of democratic legal society in the country.
The legislation on preschool education is based on the constitution of the country and consists of the education law, this Law, other regulatory legal acts and international treaties which consent to be bound is this parliament of the country.
The main objectives of the legislation on preschool education are:
- providing right of the child to availability and free of charge receipt of preschool education;
- providing necessary operating conditions and development of system of preschool education;
- determination of content of preschool education;
- determination of governing bodies of preschool education and their powers;
- determination of the rights and obligations of participants of teaching and educational process, establishment of responsibility for violation of the legislation on preschool education;
- creation of conditions for charity in the field of preschool education.
1. The state recognizes priority role of preschool education and creates proper conditions for its obtaining.
State policy in the field of preschool education is determined by the constitution of the country and other regulatory legal acts and realized by the central executive bodies, local executive bodies and local government bodies.
2. The state gives full assistance to family in development, education and training of the child:
- provides availability and free of charge preschool education in the public and utility preschool educational institutions within the state requirements to content, level and amount of preschool education (basic component of preschool education);
- cares for preservation and promotion of health, mental and physical development of children;
- promotes development and preserving network of preschool educational institutions irrespective of subordination, types and patterns of ownership.
1. Preschool education is obligatory primary component of system of continuous education in the country.
2. Preschool education - the complete process aimed at providing versatile development of the child of preschool age according to its inclinations, bents, capabilities, specific mental and physical features, cultural requirements and also on forming at the child of preschool age of ethical standards, acquisition of life social experience by it.
3. Preschool age - basic stage of physical, psychological and social formation of the identity of the child.
4. Periods of preschool age:
- younger preschool;
- average preschool;
- senior preschool.
The system of preschool education is constituted:
- preschool educational institutions irrespective of subordination, types and patterns of ownership;
- scientific and methodical institutions;
- governing bodies of education;
- education and education in family.
The principles of preschool education are:
- availability to each citizen of the educational services provided by system of preschool education;
- equality of conditions for realization of inclinations, bents, capabilities, talents, versatile development of each child;
- unity of development, education, training and improvement of children;
- unity of educational impacts of family and preschool educational institution;
- succession and continuity of the preschool and primary general education;
- secular nature of preschool education;
- personally oriented approach to development of the child;
- democratization and humanization of pedagogical process;
- compliance of content, level and amount of preschool education to features of development and state of health of the child of preschool age.
Tasks of preschool education are:
- preserving and strengthening of physical, mental and spiritual health of the child;
- education at love children to the Homeland, the respectful relation to family, respect for national traditions and customs, the state and native language, national values of the people, and also for values of other nations and people, conscientious attitude to and to the environment;
- forming of the identity of the child, development of its creative capabilities, acquisition of social experience by it;
- fulfillment of requirements of basic component of preschool education, ensuring social adaptation and readiness to continue education;
- implementation of social and pedagogical patronage of family.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.