of October 5, 2013 No. 1057
About approval of the list of types of the economic and other activity performed at check points through Frontier of the Republic of Kazakhstan
According to the subitem 14) of article 55 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 16, 2013 "About Frontier of the Republic of Kazakhstan" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 5, 2013, No. 1057
1. Types of economic and other activity which are performed at check points through Frontier of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - check points):
1) activities of local executive bodies for management of state-owned property at check points;
2) activities of Items of consular service of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) construction, reconstruction, hardware of buildings and constructions, and also their engineering networks, including preparation of the construction site, installation of the engineering equipment and production of finishing works;
4) operation and maintenance, capital and running repair of buildings and constructions, means of communication, machines and mechanisms, technical means of control, engineering constructions (networks) and communications, and also the equipment (including disinfection and flushing blocks for vehicles, fumigatsionny cameras), including furnaces for thermal destruction of seized properties, separations, corpses of the small animals, food and household wastes transported by passengers or found in vehicles;
5) scheduled preventive maintenance of buildings, constructions, engineering networks and equipment;
6) ensuring operability of boiler, thermal and power networks;
7) construction, reconstruction, repair and content of sections of highways;
8) cleaning of the territory and service premises, removal of snow, production wastes and consumption;
9) activities for provision of services of communication and TV and radio broadcasting, including their payment;
10) activities for provision of the banking services connected with implementation of exchange transactions, customs and other payments;
11) medical and sanitary help;
12) activities for rendering services of the room of mother and child;
13) activities for the organization of public catering;
14) retail trade by goods in premises of duty-free shops;
15) transportation, unloading, overload (transfer), storage of the goods which are under customs control, the organization and servicing of parking of the vehicles transporting such goods;
16) servicing of the legal entities and physical persons moving through Frontier of the Republic of Kazakhstan goods and vehicles, customs representatives;
17) activities for storage of goods in warehouses of temporary storage;
18) the activities connected with operation and maintenance of the disinfection and flushing block for veterinary and sanitary processing of transport and disinfection rugs for footwear of passengers;
19) the activities connected with carrying out disinfection, disinsection, deratization;
20) activities for carrying out geodetic measurements;
21) activities for ensuring transport safety (except for check points where crossing of border is performed in pedestrian procedure).
2. At automobile check points the following types of activity are in addition performed:
1) activities of road (bus) transport, including international passenger and freight transportation;
2) activities for emergency evacuation of vehicles.
3. At railway check points the following types of activity are in addition performed:
1) construction, reconstruction, content of objects of rail transport;
2) activities of rail transport, including:
the activities performed at railway stations including activities for acceptance, departure of trains, accomplishment of shunting works;
activities for operation of railway stations and railway tracks;
implementation of transportations of passengers, freights, baggage or cargo baggage;
accomplishment of auxiliary works (services) when transporting by railway transport;
activities for protection of freights;
3) emergency repair and maintenance of railway rolling stock.
4. At aviation check points the following types of activity are in addition performed:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.