of May 21, 2012 No. 139
About measures for streamlining of use of mobile phones in educational institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan
For the purpose of creation of necessary conditions for ensuring further efficiency of educational and educational process, education comprehensively and harmoniously developed generation the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Approve Regulations on procedure for use of mobile phones in educational institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix.
2. To provide to the ministry of national education, the Ministry of the higher and secondary vocational education and the Center of secondary vocational, professional education of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with the interested ministries and departments, non-state educational institutions:
strict fulfillment of requirements of the Provision approved by this resolution;
wide explanation among the population, especially youth, the purposes and tasks of the Provision approved by this resolution.
3. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan A. N. Aripov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of May 21, 2012 No. 139
1. This Provision determines procedure for use of mobile phones (further - phone) in educational institutions of general average, secondary vocational, professional and higher education, irrespective of departmental subordination (further - educational institution), and is aimed at providing constitutional rights of pupils and students (further - students) in receipt of quality education and professional training, decrease in risks in safety of health of the studying youth for the benefit of the state and society.
2. The purpose of this provision is creation of conditions for achievement of efficiency of the organization of educational and educational process and approval of healthy image among the studying youth.
3. This Provision extends to the public and non-state educational institutions and is effective concerning students, and also all employee categories of educational institutions.
4. Responsibility for safety of phone lies only on its owner (parents).
5. According to the development purposes this Provision is directed to the solution of the following tasks:
a) education of the younger generation in the spirit of love for the country, respect and commitment to national and universal values, the ideas of national independence on the basis of rich intellectual heritage;
b) prevention and prevention of the negative cases connected with use of the studying phones in educational process including:
record and preserving in memory of phone of training materials for their use as cribs, and also different games used by students during the occupations;
viewing, distribution, application as prompt, the background drawing, audio-, videos, graphical and facsimiles, video and voice rollers, the containing provoking moral and ethical, moral principles surrounding materials on inadequate acts, leading to blasting among young people propagandizing cult of violence, cruelty and pornography, and also reactionary and sectarian, pseudo-religious ideologies;
c) streamlining of use of the studying phones in educational institutions for ensuring compliance with regulations of educational institutions.
6. In case of entrance to educational institution each student, the worker, the visitor and other persons shall disconnect completely sound of challenge of the subscriber of the phone (to transfer to the mode "without sound").
7. Before studies and events held in educational institutions (creation, educational hours, festive, sporting events, etc.), students shall:
put phone in briefcase, satchel, etc.
8. It is strictly forbidden to students:
a) hang up phone on neck, store in breast pockets, in trouser pockets, skirts, etc.;
b) connection of phone to power networks of educational institution for accumulator charging;
c) by means of phone:
show to surrounding videos and photo, the propagandizing cult of violence, cruelty and pornography;
do harm to image of educational institution, including by shooting and the subsequent demonstration to people around of violence scenes and vandalism;
d) during studies: talk and send the SMS (MMS) and other types of messages by phone;
put phone on table;
listen to music, including via earphones;
use phone in the photo mode - and video playbacks (to play games, to look through images (the text, drawings, video, photos), dictophone, the calculator, calendar, notebook, the notebook, etc.;
photograph and film;
use other services by phone (GPRS, Bluetooth, the Internet, etc.).
9. In educational institution the student between occupations and actions is allowed to use phones (to call, send the SMS, MMS, GPRS messages, to use the services Bluetooth, the Internet, etc.) only for the purpose of operative communication with parents (persons, them replacing), close relatives, heads or employees of educational institutions and only in cases of justified and immediate need.
10. For carrying out phone conversation between occupations and different actions it is necessary to leave the room in corridor or to the hall, to conduct dialogue quietly and briefly.
11. In case of emergency situations use of phone in educational institutions is not limited.
12. Teachers and other employees of educational institution:
have no right to use phone during studies;
shall limit as much as possible themselves in use of phone in the presence of students after hours.
13. The following corrective actions can be applied to the students who violated requirements of this provision:
the notification or challenge of parents (persons, them replacing) in educational institution for holding explanatory conversation. To the students who violated requirements of this provision measures according to regulations of the highest educational institution are taken.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.