of September 11, 2013 No. 247
About measures for implementation of the investment project "Production Organization of the Equipment for Mining Works"
According to resolutions of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of October 4, 2011 No. PP-1623 "About the Program of first-priority measures for expansion of production volumes and development of release of new types of competitive products" and of November 21, 2012 No. PP-1855 "About the Investing program of the Republic of Uzbekistan for 2013" and for the purpose of creation of domestic import-substituting equipment manufacturing for accomplishment of mining works, for used and planned to equipment manufacturing the Cabinet of Ministers decides ensuring need for spare parts:
1. Take into consideration that according to the order of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of May 3, 2013 No. 258-f between JSC Almalyksky MMC and the "Electroplasma Equipment and Systems" Scientific and production enterprise (Russian Federation) is signed the contract for the organization of the site of electroslag melting, with delivery of processing equipment on a turnkey basis by results of direct negotiations by the total cost equivalent 7, in 69 million US dollars.
2. Approve the feasibility statement on the investment project "Production Organization of the Equipment for Mining Works" (further - the project) with the total cost of capital investments equivalent 28, 8 million US dollars, with the key technical and economic parameters according to appendix (are not given).
3. Determine project financing sources:
own means of JSC Almalyksky MMC in the amount equivalent 14, 0 million US dollars, including means of special investment accounts;
the loan of AKIB "Ipoteka-bank" for the amount 14, one million US dollars granted for a period of 7 years, including grace period - 3 years, with interest rate of 6,0 of annual interest rates.
4. Permit, according to the procedure of exception, AKIB "Ipoteka-bank" to sign within project implementation the loan agreement with JSC Almalyksky MMC on the amount equivalent 14, of 8 million US dollars, without application of the standard rate on the maximum risk on one borrower or group of the interconnected borrowers.
5. Determine that:
JSC Almalyksky MMC is borrower and the executive body responsible for project implementation, target and effective use of the attracted loan;
the expenses connected with repayment of the attracted loan and its servicing are performed at the expense of own means of JSC Almalyksky MMC, including means of special investment accounts.
6. Grant the right to JSC Almalyksky MMC, within project implementation, carry out by own forces installation and construction works.
7. In accordance with the established procedure to provide to Gosarkhitektstroy of the Republic of Uzbekistan examination of the design estimates on the project and to establish the state architectural and construction supervision of quality of accomplishment of installation and construction works within project implementation.
8. To the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to requests of JSC Almalyksky MMC to provide in accordance with the established procedure execution of entrance visas to the foreign specialists who are taking part in project implementation.
9. In accordance with the established procedure to provide to the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to requests of JSC Almalyksky MMC temporary registration of the foreign specialists participating in project implementations, and its prolongation in the place of their temporary residence.
10. To provide to the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the population of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to requests of JSC Almalyksky MMC issue (prolongation) in accordance with the established procedure of permissions to attraction to the Republic of Uzbekistan of qualified foreign specialists, and also issue (prolongation) of confirmations to the foreign specialists participating in project implementation on the right of labor activity in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
11. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan G. I. Ibragimov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.