It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
September 16, 2013
of September 16, 2013 No. 365
About procedure for receipt of funds in foreign currency on current accounts of physical persons within Ukraine
According to requirements of Articles 7, of 25, "About the National Bank of Ukraine" and Sections II and III of the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of February 19, 1993 No. 15-93 "About system of currency control and currency exchange control" the Board of the National Bank of Ukraine decides 44 Laws of Ukraine:
1. Determine what receipt of funds in foreign currency within Ukraine on the current account in foreign currency of physical person (the resident or the nonresident) is performed by money transfer in foreign currency from other own account or by cash deposit by the account holder.
The specified requirement does not extend to transactions:
on transfer of the percent added on balance on own current or deposit (deposit) accounts;
on transfer of means from repayment of the registered savings (deposit) certificates nominated in foreign currency and percent on them;
on transfer of non-cash to relatives. The term "relatives" is applied in the value determined by Rules of implementation out of limits of Ukraine and in Ukraine of the transfers of physical persons by the current currency uncommercial transactions and their payments in Ukraine, approved by the resolution of Board of the National Bank of Ukraine of December 29, 2007 No. 496, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on February 1, 2008 at No. 74/14765 (with changes);
on transfer of means by a court decision or according to the decision of other bodies (officials) which is subject to forced execution;
with securities of foreign issuers which are in accordance with the established procedure allowed to the address in Ukraine (including payment of the income for these securities) No.
with treasury obligations of Ukraine and domestic government bonds;
purchase and sale, exchange (converting) of foreign currency in the cases established by the legislation of Ukraine, including regulatory legal acts of the National Bank of Ukraine;
with the currency received according to the procedure of inheritance;
according to gift agreements;
on transfer of means for providing expenses of the worker on overseas business trips;
on return of the means (which are mistakenly listed or excessively paid).
Introduction of cash foreign currency on the current account of physical nonresident person is performed based on the documents confirming sources of its origin.
2. Transfer of other receipts in foreign currency within Ukraine, stipulated by the legislation Ukraine, on the current account in foreign currency of physical person (the resident or the nonresident) is not allowed.
The authorized bank shall perform sale of such receipts in the interbank foreign exchange market of Ukraine and enlist hryvnia equivalent from sale of foreign currency on the current account in national currency of physical person (the resident or the nonresident).
3. For the period of operation of this resolution other regulatory legal acts of the National Bank of Ukraine are effective in the part which is not contradicting this resolution.
4. To general department of information technologies and payment systems (Sinyavsky N. B.) to bring regulatory legal acts on use of means according to current accounts of physical persons into compliance with this resolution within three months from the date of its official publication.
5. To general department of monetary policy (Scherbakova O. A.) after state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine to bring contents of this resolution to the attention of territorial administrations of the National Bank of Ukraine and banks of Ukraine for use in work, and to banks of Ukraine - to data of clients.
6. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the First Deputy Chairman of the National Bank of Ukraine Prikhodko B. V.
7. The resolution becomes effective from the date of its official publication.
I. V. Sorkin
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.
The document ceased to be valid since February 7, 2019 according to Item 1 of the Resolution of Board of the National Bank of Ukraine of February 5, 2019 No. 31