of September 23, 2013 No. 519
About approval of Rules of the organization of passenger traffic by road transport in the Kyrgyz Republic
For the purpose of improvement of service quality and the organization of passenger traffic on regular bus routes, and also on road transport, the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of the organization of passenger traffic by road transport in the Kyrgyz Republic.
2. No. 374 voided according to the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of 07.07.2014
3. No. 374 voided according to the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of 07.07.2014
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on department of regional development, transport, construction and communications of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of September 23, 2013 No. 519
1. These rules of the organization of passenger traffic by road transport in the Kyrgyz Republic (further - Rules) establish the basic principles of the organization of passenger traffic, procedure for relations of all subjects of road transport, irrespective of pattern of ownership and departmental accessory, authorized state bodies in the field of transport.
2. Rules are obligatory for execution by all subjects of road transport performing business activity in the field of passenger traffic in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic including for the carriers performing the international passenger traffic which routes lie through the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic, and also for authorized state bodies in the field of transport.
3. These rules determine:
- questions of the organization of bus routes;
- questions of rendering services by station constructions to passengers, carriers and interactions with the relevant authorized state bodies when implementing passenger traffic;
- questions of the organization and carrying out tenders (tenders) for servicing of regular bus routes;
- procedure for the organization of public conveyances and baggage by motor transport;
- questions of the organization of public conveyances and baggage in case of the international message;
- the concepts, the main normative and qualitative indexes used and shown to work of passenger motor transport.
4. In these rules the following terms are used:
the bus - the vehicle intended for public conveyance and baggage, having more than eight places for sitting, not including driver's seats;
bus route - the established bus travel line from initial and to final Items;
the motor transportation company - the legal entity having in property or on other legal causes technological base with complex of production equipment and motor transport, the state administrative and managerial and engineering personnel for accomplishment of transportation process according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic;
baggage - the property or material values of the passenger packed for departure by the automotive vehicle, transported separately from the passenger in the same direction, as the passenger, based on the supplementary agreement with carrier;
the luggage ticket - the document confirming payment and acceptance of baggage for transportation;
the ticket - the document certifying right to use by the passenger services in transportation by the passenger vehicle and confirming the conclusion of the public transportation agreement between carrier and the passenger;
armoring - booking in advance of the place in the bus for trip along certain route;
the sheet of ticket sales - the financial record reflecting quantity the transported passengers and cost of each ticket, and also the amount of the realized tickets;
the driver - the physical person managing the vehicle;
temporary bus routes (seasonal) - the bus routes functioning only in certain period;
city routes - the bus routes passing within the city;
the working schedule of the driver - the schedule table, regulating the number of workers and the days off of the driver of bus route for a certain time;
the transportation agreement - the agreement between subjects of passenger traffic when rendering services by road transport;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.