of September 19, 2013 No. 826
About approval of the Regulations on maintaining the register of the single suppliers Russian arms and military equipment
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations on maintaining the register of the single suppliers Russian arms and military equipment.
2. Recognize invalid:
the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of March 2, 2010 109 "About modification of the Regulations on maintaining the register of the single suppliers Russian arms and military equipment" (The Russian Federation Code, 2010, 10, the Art. 1095).
Russian Prime Minister
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of September 19, 2013 No. 826
1. This Provision determines procedure for maintaining the register of the single suppliers Russian arms and military equipment (further - the register) which military products have no Russian analogs, provision of data from the register, and also condition of inclusion in the register of the Russian organizations irrespective of their form of business and pattern of ownership conforming to requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation imposed to persons performing activities for accomplishment of the state defense order, and making products for the benefit of ensuring defense capability and safety of the Russian Federation (further - the organizations).
2. The register is the federal information system containing fixed on the material carrier in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation about information, information technologies and about information security of the data:
a) about the single suppliers Russian arms and military equipment - the organizations which are the single producers of these of arms and military equipment which have no Russian analogs (further - the single suppliers);
b) about the Russian arms and military equipment and separately delivered aggregates, nodes, blocks and components which are part of systems, complexes of these arms and military equipment which have no Russian analogs and which production is performed by the single suppliers (further - military products).
Maintaining the register is performed with observance of regulations and requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation about protection of the state secret.
4. The register entry contains the following data:
a) number of record;
b) the complete, reduced (in the presence) and corporate names of the organization included in the register as the single supplier, its form of business, identification taxpayer number, the address (location);
c) the name (the code, index) of military products which single supplier is the organization (further - data on military products), code of the qualifier of arms, the military, special equipment and military and technical property of the Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation or in the absence of such code - details (document type, date, number) of the decision on acceptance of the declared military products on arms (supply, in operation) the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, other troops, military forming and bodies (further - data of body of military management on military products);
d) license numbers, the licensed types of activity, effective periods of licenses, the name of the licensing body, acceptance dates of decisions on provision of the licenses granted to the single supplier on implementation of the types of activity connected with production of military products;
e) date and number of the decision on inclusion of the organization as the single supplier in the register made by authorized body;
e) end date of term of stay in the register.
5. The register joins the organizations which:
a) conform to the requirements established by the legislation of the Russian Federation to procurement participants of goods, works, services for ensuring the state needs;
b) have licenses for implementation of the type of activity connected with production of military products and provided by the Federal Law "About Licensing of Separate Types of Activity".
6. The decision on inclusion of the organization as the single supplier in the register and on exception of the register is accepted based on the data (documents, materials) represented to authorized body, and also according to this Provision.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.