of September 11, 2013 No. 233
About bond emission of external bonded loans of the Russian Federation
In pursuance of the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of December 28, 2012 No. 2585-r (The Russian Federation Code, 2013, No. 2, the Art. 116) and according to the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of April 8, 2010 No. 217 "About approval of General conditions of issue and the circulation of bonds of external bonded loans of the Russian Federation" (The Russian Federation Code, 2010, No. 16, the Art. 1904) and the Conditions of issue and the circulation of bonds of the external bonded loans of the Russian Federation issued since 2012, approved by the order of the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation of February 24, 2012 No. 31n (registration No. 23499 is registered by the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation on March 16, 2012; The Russian newspaper, 2012, on March 21), I order:
1. Perform on behalf of the Russian Federation in 2013 bond emission of external bonded loans of the Russian Federation (further - bonds) within upper limit of the public external debt of the Russian Federation, the stipulated in Clause 1 Federal Law of December 3, 2012 No. 216-FZ "About the federal budget for 2013 and for planning period of 2014 and 2015", consisting of one release.
2. As bond issuing institution on behalf of the Russian Federation the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation acts.
3. Bonds are the government personalized securities, are issued in documentary form and are subject to centralized storage.
4. Bonds grant to their owners the right to the main amount of debt (nominal value), and also the income in type of the percent charged on the main amount of debt.
5. Set the following parameters of bond emission:
- the release amount at par value makes 1 500 000 000 (one billion five hundred million) US dollars;
- the number of bonds - 7 500 (seven thousand five hundred) pieces;
- nominal value of one bond of 200 000 (two hundred thousand) US dollars;
- date of placement of bonds - on September 16, 2013;
- repayment date of bonds - on January 16, 2019;
- the price of placement of one bond - 99, % of nominal value of one bond;
- rate of coupon yield on the first - the tenth to coupons - % per annum 3,5 everyone;
- the size of coupon yield according to the first coupon - 5 833 (five thousand eight hundred thirty three) US dollars 33 cents, on the second - the tenth to coupons - 3 500 (three thousand five hundred) US dollars;
- payment dates of coupon yield on bonds: July 16, 2014; January 16, 2015; July 16, 2015; January 16, 2016; July 16, 2016; January 16, 2017; July 16, 2017; January 16, 2018; July 16, 2018; January 16, 2019;
- circle of potential owners: legal entities and physical persons, residents and nonresidents of the Russian Federation;
- placement of bonds is performed in the form of the closed subscription.
6. Bonds can be shown to early repayment in the cases established in the global certificates which are drawing up bond issue.
7. To department of public debt and state financial assets to draw up bond issue by global certificates and to transfer them to storage to Citibank Europe pls (Citibank Europe plc) and Citibank, N. A., the London branch (Citibank, N.A., Londo№Branch).
8. To provide to administrative department and Department of public debt and the state financial assets payment of coupon yield and bond redemption at the scheduled time and within the budgetary appropriations provided by summary budget list on these purposes.
9. I reserve control over the implementation of this Order.
Deputy Minister of Finance of the Russian Federation
S. A. Storchak
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.