of June 19, 2012 No. 610
About approval of the Regulations on the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Russian Federation
The government of the Russian Federation decides:
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations on the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Russian Federation.
2. This resolution becomes effective after 7 days after day of its official publication, except for subitems 5.2.87 - 5.2.93 Provisions, approved by this resolution which become effective since July 1, 2012.
Russian Prime Minister
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of June 19, 2012 No. 610
1. The Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Russian Federation (Ministry of Labor of Russia) is the federal executive body performing functions on development and realization of state policy and normative legal regulation in the sphere of demography, work, level of living and the income, compensations, provision of pensions including non-state pension provision, social insurance (except for compulsory medical insurance), including questions of rates on insurance premiums, conditions and labor protection, social partnership and employment relationships, employment of the population and unemployment, labor migration, alternative civil service, the public civil service, social protection of the population, including social protection of family, women and children, citizens of advanced age and veterans, citizens, injured emergency situations, guardianship and custody concerning full age incapacitated or not sui juris citizens, social servicing of the population, rendering the prosthetic and orthopedic help, rehabilitation of disabled people, conducting medico-social examination, on development and the organization of implementation and advisory methodically providing the measures directed to the prevention of corruption in the organizations for control over the implementation of these measures, on methodical providing the measures aimed at the development of municipal service and also for management of state-owned property and rendering the state services in the established field of activity.
2. The Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Russian Federation exercises coordination and control of activities of the Federal Service for Labour and Employment which is under its authority, performs management and control of activities of subordinated federal state institutions, including federal institutions of medico-social examination, the federal state unitary enterprises, and also coordination of pension fund activity of the Russian Federation and Social Insurance Fund of the Russian Federation.
3. The Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Russian Federation is guided in the activities by the Constitution of the Russian Federation, the Federal constitutional Laws, the Federal Laws, acts of the President of the Russian Federation and the Government of the Russian Federation, international treaties of the Russian Federation, and also this Provision.
4. The Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Russian Federation performs the activities directly through the organizations subordinated to the Ministry in interaction with other federal executive bodies, executive bodies of subjects of the Russian Federation, local government bodies, public associations and other organizations.
5. The Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Russian Federation performs the following powers:
5.1. introduces to the Government of the Russian Federation drafts of the Federal Laws, regulatory legal acts of the President of the Russian Federation and the Government of the Russian Federation and other documents according to which the solution of the Government of the Russian Federation, on the questions relating to the established sphere of maintaining the Ministry and to the sphere of maintaining the Federal Service subordinated to it and also the draft of the work plan and forecast indicators of activities of the Ministry is required;
5.2. on the basis and in pursuance of the Constitution of the Russian Federation, the Federal constitutional Laws, the Federal Laws, acts of the President of the Russian Federation and the Government of the Russian Federation the Ministry independently adopts the following regulatory legal acts:
5.2.1. regulations on territorial authorities of the Federal Service;
5.2.2. qualification requirements to workers and the nomenclature of specialties in the sphere carried to competence of the Ministry;
5.2.3. Single wage rate book of works and professions of workers, Single job evaluation catalog of positions of heads, specialists and employees;
5.2.4. professional qualification groups and criteria of reference of professions of workers and positions of employees to professional qualification groups in the public and local government offices;
5.2.5. official pay rates and other payment terms of work for separate employee categories of state-financed organizations in relation to the work payment terms approved by the Government of the Russian Federation;
5.2.6. categories of compensation and qualification requirements on positions of the separate employee categories occupied with accomplishment of rescue and other urgent works on mitigation of consequences of emergency situations;
5.2.7. recommendations about development by federal state bodies and organizations - the main managers of means of the federal budget of approximate regulations on compensation of employees of organizations (including recommendations about differentiation of the pay levels of work depending on qualification and complexity of the performed works, to procedure for determination and the amount of payments of compensation nature, and also procedure for determination of payments of the stimulating nature and criteria of their establishment);
5.2.8. recommendations about execution of an employment agreement with the employee of federal budgetary institution and its approximate form;
5.2.9. methodical recommendations about development of work payment terms by federal state bodies for working in them and in their territorial authorities of workers;
5.2.10. the list of payment types of compensation nature in federal budget and state institutions;
5.2.11. the list of payment types of the stimulating nature in federal budget and state institutions;
5.2.12. explanations on the questions connected using the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of August 5, 2008 No. 583 "About introduction of new wages systems of employees of federal budget and state institutions and federal state bodies, and also civil personnel of military units, organizations and divisions of federal executive bodies in which the law provides the military and equated to it service which compensation is performed on the basis of the Single scale of charges on compensation of employees of federal state institutions now";
5.2.13. procedure for calculation of regulation of working hours for certain calendar periods (month, quarter, year) depending on the established duration of working hours in week;
5.2.14. procedure for conducting state examination of working conditions;
5.2.15. form, procedure for submission of the declaration of compliance of working conditions to the state normative requirements of labor protection, procedure for forming and maintaining register of declarations of compliance of working conditions to the state normative requirements of labor protection;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.