of August 29, 2013 No. 423-IV
About the state youth policy
This Law determines the legal basis, the purposes, tasks, the principles, the main directions, measures and mechanisms of realization of the state youth policy in Turkmenistan.
For the purposes of this Law the following basic concepts are used:
the state youth policy – system of the social, economic, political, organizational and legal measures directed to implementation of the rights and freedoms and support of young citizens of Turkmenistan;
youth (young citizens) – citizens of Turkmenistan aged from 14 up to 30 years, belonging to one of the following social and demographic groups allocated on the basis of set of their age characteristics and features of social position in society and determined further as target groups, proceeding from nature of measures and mechanisms of the state support of youth:
1) pupils are the young citizens mastering educational programs of secondary education from 14-year age;
2) students are the young citizens mastering educational programs initial professional, average professional, higher education;
3) the young specialist – the young citizen, the graduate of educational institution initial professional, average professional and higher education, employed according to the employment contract according to the profession (the direction of preparation, profession) within two years after the end of study;
4) the young entrepreneur – the young citizen who is engaged in business activity without formation of legal entity or being part of staff employees of the legal entity which activities are referred to youth entrepreneurship;
5) the young scientist – the young citizen who is professionally engaged in scientific activities;
6) other young citizens who are not belonging to the target groups specified in Items 1-5 of this Article;
young family – family in which spouses did not reach age of 30 years, or incomplete family in which children (child) are raised by one parent who did not reach 30-year age;
youth consolidation – the voluntary public association of young citizens (at least 75 percent from total number of members) on the basis of community of views and interests registered according to the procedure, established by the legislation of Turkmenistan for public associations which authorized activities are aimed at providing social formation and all-round development of youth. The members of youth associations who reached age of 30 years can continue on voluntary basis in them membership before achievement of age of 37 years on condition of observance of statutory provisions of the corresponding youth consolidation;
youth entrepreneurship – implementation of business activity by subjects of the small and medium business answering to the following conditions:
1) age at least 75 percent of staff employees and the head - up to 30 years;
2) in the authorized capital if it is provided by form of business of the legal entity, share of deposits of persons is not more senior than 30 years exceeds 75 percent;
the youth companies – the companies which in payroll of workers total at least 75 percent of young citizens and created:
1) pupils of educational institutions for the purpose of professional orientation and rendering socially important services to the population;
2) students of professional educational institutions of full-time courses for the purpose of increasing knowledge and their practical application according to the studied professions and specialties;
3) young scientists for carrying out research, innovative and implementation works;
social protection of youth – set of the state guarantees provided to young citizens and aimed at providing their physical, intellectual, moral development and social formation;
social infrastructure for youth – system of objects (buildings, structures, constructions) necessary for life support of youth, and also the special organizations performing the activities for health protection, training, education, physical, spiritual and moral development of youth, assistance of their social adaptation and ensuring their employment;
social services for youth – the specialized non-profit organizations performing actions for rendering medical, psychology and pedagogical, legal, information and consulting services and financial support of youth, to assistance of their social adaptation, rehabilitation and protection;
the young citizens who appeared in difficult life situation – young citizens with disability; young citizens - the victims of environmental and technogenic catastrophes, natural disasters; the young citizens who appeared in extreme conditions; the young citizens serving custodial sanction; the young citizens who are in special facilities of education; young citizens are orphan children and children without parental support or persons replacing them; young citizens, whose activity it is broken as a result of the developed circumstances which they cannot independently overcome or by means of family.
1. The state youth policy in Turkmenistan extends on:
1) youth (young citizens);
2) young family;
3) youth associations.
The foreign citizens and persons without citizenship which reached the age corresponding to certain target group according to article 1 of this Law and who are constantly living in the territory of Turkmenistan have the equal rights with young citizens of Turkmenistan according to the legislation and international treaties of Turkmenistan.
2. The state youth policy in Turkmenistan is performed:
1) public authorities;
2) local executive bodies and local government bodies;
3) the legal entities and physical persons involved in forming and realization of the state youth policy.
1. The legislation of Turkmenistan on the state youth policy is based on the Constitution of Turkmenistan and consists of this Law, other regulatory legal acts of Turkmenistan regulating questions of the state youth policy.
2. If the international treaty of Turkmenistan establishes other rules than provided by this Law, then rules of the international treaty are applied.
1. The purposes of the state youth policy in Turkmenistan are:
1) ensuring constitutional rights and freedoms of young citizens;
2) creation of legal, social, economic and organizational conditions and guarantees for development and realization of potential of youth of Turkmenistan for the benefit of the personality, society and the state;
3) social forming is multilateral the developed personality;
4) instilling in young citizens of patriotic spirit, respect for historical, cultural and cultural wealth of the Turkmen people;
5) achievement of conscious understanding by young citizens of the fundamental ideas of historical development and the modern directions of state policy in the field of social and economic development of Turkmenistan.
2. Tasks of the state youth policy in Turkmenistan are:
1) education of young citizens of Turkmenistan according to the purposes of the state molodzhny policy;
2) creation of conditions for all-round development of the personality;
3) creation of equal conditions for receipt of professional education by young citizens;
4) creation of optimum conditions for ensuring labor employment of youth and use of the professional knowledge gained by them on production, public service, in the scientific and creative sphere;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.