It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On July 25, 2013 No. 466
of July 22, 2013 No. 1004
This Law determines legal, organizational, social and economic basis and the basic principles of state policy in the field of education.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
- educational literature - the hand-written and printing works published as the education guidance for all steps of education, advanced training, retraining and additional education;
- the state accreditation of educational institution determination of the status of educational institution for conducting educational activities according to the state educational standards;
- the graduate student - person with higher education studying in postgraduate study for the purpose of preparation of the thesis and receipt of academic degree of the candidate of science;
- release certification - procedure for establishment of compliance of content, level and quality of training of graduates of educational institutions to requirements of the state educational standards;
- the state certification of educational institution determination of compliance of material and personnel base of educational institution to requirements of the state educational standards and compliance of activities of educational institution for the established regulations;
- complex assessment of activities - repeated licensing, the next state certification and accreditation of educational institution in the integrated form of these transactions in at one time;
- the bachelor - the person having the first extent of higher education, who gained knowledge, abilities and professional skills of the theory and practice of the direction of the specialty;
- the training program - the document in which are reflected content of subject, purpose and task, method of the organization of training process, the requirement to the level of knowledge, skills of the student;
- internship - postdegree specialization for persons with the higher professional medical and pharmaceutical education;
- doctoral studies in the specialty - form of training of highly qualified scientific and scientific and pedagogical specialists in institutions of higher professional education and scientific institutions with assignment of academic degree of the doctor of philosophy (PhD) - the doctor in the specialty to persons having degree of the higher education of the master and for medical specialties - the master - the clinical intern;
- the student - person studying in steps of average professional and higher education (bachelor degree, magistracy and the specialist);
- education steps - the grade levels and education covering the periods of general (the initial, general basic and general average), initial professional, average professional, higher education and professional education after the highest educational institution;
- the textbook - the education guidance which is consistently reflecting bases of certain branch of science according to the training program;
- per capita financing - the financing constituted on the basis of the minimum regulations of financing, determined and distributed depending on type and type, step of education, location of educational institution on each student and educational institution;
- magistracy - the second extent of higher education which issues the diploma of the state sample to graduates of educational institutions of higher education after passing state exams or protection of the master thesis;
- training content - structure, content and amount of the training program which assimilation gives the chance of receipt of the education level and certain specialty;
- the authorized state body in the field of education controls the central executive body of the government of the Republic of Tajikistan which realizes state policy in the field of education and directs process of education and training in educational institutions, irrespective of form of business;
- the relevant state bodies - the central executive body of the government of the Republic of Tajikistan and other state bodies performing certain powers in the field of education according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan;
- small school (class) - the educational institution (class) created in sparsely populated Items for the purpose of scope by formation of small amount of pupils;
- education - the training process and education for the benefit of person, society and the state providing students of certain education level;
- individual occupation - the occupation form with use of different methods of individual training providing additional knowledge to the pupil or the student;
- educational institution - the state and non-state educational organization, irrespective of organizationally - legal form, performing continuous process of training and education, realizing one or several training programs;
- the special educational institution - the organization having special conditions for training and education and special pedagogical climate, providing medical and social resettlement, education and training in professions of the children needing long treatment, having physical or mental variations, or behavior of which is dangerous to society;
- preschool institution - the organization provided for children of preschool age where they will be covered by elementary training and education;
- the specialist - person having the higher education which gained knowledge, abilities and professional skills of the theory and practice of the direction of the specialty and having opportunity to perform scientific work;
- result of training - complex of knowledge, abilities, skills, views, outlook and cultural wealth acquired by students for the period of training in educational institution;
- the curriculum - the document determining studying of subjects and their annual distribution to the entire period of training in educational institutions;
- education system - governing bodies of education, educational institutions, subjects of training process and education, organization and other organizations of education, merging of educational institutions, the structural units and other structures performing state policy in the field of education based on the state educational standards and complex of training programs;
- nostrification - determination of equivalence of educational documents of persons which graduated from educational institutions of foreign countries and (or) the international organizations;
- the teacher - person having the professional education which is engaged in training and education;
- post-doctoral studies - form of training of highly qualified scientific and scientific and pedagogical specialists in educational institutions of higher education and scientific institutions with assignment of academic degree of the doctor хабилитат to persons having the academic degree of the doctor of philosophy (PhD) - the doctor in the specialty;
- individual teaching activities the teaching activities performed in educational institution out of working hours or out of educational institution on the basis of the agreement;
- internship (residency) - the higher professional post-qualifying medical education on certain medical specialties under the leadership of the doctor with academic degree or experienced doctors;
- quality of training - method of the correct and effective organization of training process as a result of which person gets education;
- quality of education - complex of indicators of the state educational standards and state requirements;
- the state educational standards - complex of the regulations reflecting education content, value and terms of training, amount of academic load, level of assimilation of knowledge by students and determining the main requirements to ensuring training process, contents of training programs and assessment of level of knowledge in educational institutions taking into account national and universal achievements;
- education - purposeful process of education of the child by parents (persons, them replacing), educational institution, society and its preparation for independent life;
- training - joint activities of parents (persons, them replacing), the teacher and educational institution for development of the child, enhancement of his talent, skills, mental and physical capacities;
- the pupil - the child covered by education and training in preschool institutions;
- the student - the pupil, the pupil, the student, the graduate student, the student of educational institution;
- education - the continuous training process and education directed to spiritual, intellectual, cultural, physical development and professional competence of person;
- education of adults - complex of processes of education by means of which adults develop the capabilities and knowledge increase the level of professional and technical specialization or choose the new direction;
- life-long education - education throughout all life and enhancement of knowledge and outlook;
- remote education - method of realization of training process with use of the modern information and telecommunication technologies allowing to perform training at distance without direct personal participation of the teacher and students;
- inclusive education - creating favorable conditions to children, irrespective of floor, race, language, nationality, religious beliefs, physical or mental defects, capabilities, cultural and social provisions, for education;
- the educational equipment - the equipment used in training process for forming of knowledge, abilities, skills, physical and intellectual development of students;
- educational process - system of teaching and educational activities for training goal achievement;
- the external studies - independent studying of subjects according to the main training program with the subsequent certification of release in educational institutions.
The legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan on education is based on the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan and consists of this Law, other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan and the international legal acts recognized by Tajikistan.
1. State policy in the field of education is considered one of the priority directions of social policy of the Republic of Tajikistan.
2. For realization of state policy in the field of education the state creates education system of the Republic of Tajikistan, aims its activities at providing the rights of citizens to education.
3. For the purpose of development of education the state provides coordination of activities of the ministries and departments, local executive bodies of the government, self-government institutions of settlements and villages, physical persons and legal entities.
4. State policy in the field of education is implemented according to the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan based on forecasts, concepts, strategy and state programs of development of education.
5. In educational institutions promotion, creation and activities of structures of political parties, social and political and religious movements is forbidden.
State policy in the field of education is based on the following principles:
- equality of citizens in receipt of quality education;
- legality, respect of rights and freedoms of man and citizen;
- priority of education at all levels of public administration;
- obligation of general main education;
- availability of general secondary education and continuation of training at the subsequent steps of education on competitive basis;
- priority of national and universal values, humanistic value of content of education, free development of person;
- love for the country, family and environment;
- scientific, secular and humanistic property of training and education in educational institutions;
- unity of educational and cultural space, cultural development and protection of national traditions;
- humanistic, democratic and state and public property of management of education and transparency in its activities;
- independence of educational institutions;
- continuous process of education;
- education compliance to requirements and tasks of social and economic development of the Republic of Tajikistan;
- development of education taking into account international standards of quality of training and the international standards of education;
- promotion of culture of person and development of his creativity;
- the sequence of process of education providing communication of steps of education and unity of training and education;
- integration of education, science and production.
Tasks of this Law consist from:
- providing the state guarantee of the right of person to education;
- creations of legal guarantees for activities and free development of educational institutions and coordination of their relations with other structures of public life;
- establishments of competence, powers, tasks, rights, obligation and responsibility of state bodies, physical persons and legal entities in the field of education and legal regulation of the relations of subjects of training process and education;
- creations of conditions for assimilation of training programs;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.