Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On July 25, 2013 No. 455
of July 22, 2013 No. 993
About auditor activities
This Law determines the legal basis of auditor activities and governs the public relations arising in the course of its implementation.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
- audit - the inspection which is carried out by the individual auditor or auditing organization based on the agreement according to the request of the customer according to audit standards for the purpose of expression of independent opinion on reliability and compliance to requirements of the international or national accounting standards and the other information connected with the financial reporting;
- auditor activities - business activity on carrying out audit and other related services performed by the individual auditor or auditing organization;
- external audit - the inspection which is carried out concerning the audited subject by the individual auditor or independent auditing organization, not accountable to its management;
- internal audit - the independent and objective activities of the created structure or separate staff of the internal auditor of business entity for conducting check, assessment and consultation of managerial and other systems performed for the purpose of assistance to compliance with law, effective and productive activities of business entity;
- statutory audit - annual check of financial accounting and the financial statement of legal entities;
- initiative audit - the audit booked at the initiative of the audited subject or other audit client taking into account specific obligations, terms and audit scopes;
- authorized body of state regulation of auditor activities (further - authorized state body) the central executive body of the government regulating auditor activities;
- the auditor - the physical person which is meeting the qualification requirements established by authorized state body, having the Competence certificate of the auditor;
- the individual auditor - the physical person which is independently performing auditor activities and having the license of authorized state body;
- auditing organization - the legal entity created for implementation of auditor activities according to requirements of this Law and having the license of authorized state body for implementation of auditor activities in the territory of the Republic of Tajikistan;
- the professional organization of auditors - the accredited non-profit organization uniting professional auditors and (or) accountants;
- audit standards - single requirements to procedure of auditor activities, registration of results and control of its quality;
- national audit standards - the standards approved by authorized state body for application;
- international standards of audit - the standards published by the International federation of accountants and approved by authorized state body for application;
- The competence certificate of the auditor - the document issued by the Qualification certification and licensed commission, certifying professional qualification of the auditor;
- accreditation - the acknowledged competences of the professional organization of auditors confirmed with the certificate in the form established by authorized state body;
- The code of professional ethics of auditors - the code of ethical rules of professional activity of auditors approved by authorized state body whose observance is obligatory for auditors, individual auditors, auditing organizations and professional auditing organizations;
- the auditor secret - the data and documents received by the individual auditor and auditing organization during auditor activities which they have no right to give to the third party or to disclose them without written consent the checked subject, except as specified, stipulated by the legislation the Republic of Tajikistan;
- subjects of public interest - the organizations having social significance which criteria of determination of the importance are established by the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan;
- the audited subject - physical persons and legal entities, branch and representation of legal entities concerning which audit is booked;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.