of June 14, 2013 No. 228
About approval of Standard rules of activities of organization types of additional education for children
For the purpose of implementation of subitem 44-5) of article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 27, 2007 "About education" I ORDER:
1. Approve the enclosed Standard rules of activities of organization types of additional education for children.
2. To department of preschool and secondary education (Zhontayeva Zh. A.) provide:
1) in accordance with the established procedure state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) after passing of state registration official publication of this order in mass media;
3) bringing this order to data of the organizations of education.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the vice-minister Abenov M. A.
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 14, 2013 No. 228
1. These Standard rules of activities of organization types of additional education (further - Standard rules) are developed for children according to subitem 44-5) of article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 27, 2007 "About education" (further - the Law "About Education"), the order of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 30, 2018 No. 595 "About approval of Standard rules of organization activity of formation of the corresponding types" (it is registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan at No. 17657) and determine procedure for activities of all organization types of additional education for children irrespective of patterns of ownership and departmental subordination.
2. The organization of additional education for children is the organization of education realizing educational programs of additional education for the purpose of satisfaction of educational and cultural needs of students, including children with special educational needs for the benefit of the personality, society and the state.
3. The main objectives of the organization of additional education for children are:
1) creation of necessary conditions for receipt of the quality additional education directed to forming, development and professional formation of the personality on the basis of national and universal values, achievements of science and practice;
2) development of creative, spiritual, physical capacities of the personality, realization of their capabilities;
3) forming of strong bases of morality and healthy lifestyle, enrichment of intelligence by creation of conditions for identity development;
4) education of civic consciousness and patriotism, love to the Homeland - the Republic of Kazakhstan, respect for the state symbols and state language, honoring of national traditions, intolerance to any anticonstitutional and antisocial manifestations;
5) education of the personality with active civic stand, forming of requirements to participate in social and political, economic and cultural life of the republic, the conscious relation of the personality to the rights and obligations;
6) education at children of ecological culture, their involvement in nature protection activities;
7) adaptation to life in society;
8) organization of informative leisure.
4. For children treat organization types of additional education:
1) the preschool developing complex (the centers, academies);
2) palace of school students (houses, centers, complexes, centers of creativity for children and young people);
3) station of young naturalists (children's ecological centers, biological centers, ecobiocenters);
4) station of young technicians (centers, schools of technical creativity of children and youth);
5) station of young tourists (centers of tourism for children and young people);
6) children's domestic club, children's military patriotic club (club leisure organizations);
7) children's schools of arts (children's music schools, children's art schools, children's schools of arts, schools of art and esthetic orientation);
8) children's recreation camp (centers, complexes, country improving camp and camp of day stay, tent, yurtochny);
9) children's and youth sports school;
10) specialized school of the Olympic reserve for children and young people;
11) organizations for activities and interests of children;
12) the educational and methodical and scientific and methodical centers of additional education for children.
5. The language policy of the organizations of additional education for children is performed according to the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About languages".
6. The organizations of additional education for children acquire the rights of the legal entity from the date of their state registration.
7. Organization activity of additional education for children is directed to creation of conditions for development in children of personal self-determination, realization of their capabilities, adaptations to social life in society, forming of civil consciousness, general culture, healthy lifestyle, the organization of informative leisure.
8. The working hours of the organizations of additional education for children are set by regulations.
9. Participants of educational and educational process in the organization of additional education for children are children, pedagogical workers and legal representatives of students.
10. The rights and obligations of students, parents or other legal representatives, workers are determined by legal acts in the field of education and Articles of organization of additional education for children.
11. In case of acceptance of students the organization of additional education for children informs children and their parents or legal representatives of the Charter and other documents regulating the organization of educational process.
12. In case of acceptance of students in sports, sports and technical, tourist, choreographic associations the medical certificate about the state of health of the child is necessary.
With handicapped children individual work on the residence is carried out.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.