of August 19, 1996 No. 155
About measures for reducing export-import transactions on barter basis
According to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan N280 of 13.08.96. "About measures for reducing export-import transactions on barter basis" and for the purpose of ensuring efficient control of rational use of highly liquid export resources I ORDER:
1. The resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan N 280 of 13.08.96. "About measures for reducing export-import transactions on barter basis" to accept to management and execution.
2. Take into consideration that is established by this Resolution:
- prohibit since 15.08.96 implementation of export transactions on barter basis of highly liquid goods according to appendix to the Resolution;
- determine that commodity export, specified in appendix, on clearing basis can be performed to CIS and Baltic countries only within Intergovernmental Agreements according to decisions of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- determine that barter contracts on commodity export not logged into application, can consist according to decisions of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and Tashkent, according to the procedure of exception with business entities of CIS and Baltic countries only suppliers (in cases of export of fruit and vegetable products) or producers of the exported goods in exchange for industrial goods;
- in case of the conclusion of contracts on barter basis the advancing delivery of import goods or provision of counter bank guarantees under the export goods, and also sales delivered from the republic in accordance with the established procedure of part of currency means to the Central bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan is without fail provided in them;
- assign to the Head GNK customs authority of the Republic of Uzbekistan and authorized banks responsibility on ensuring control of timely implementation of first-priority delivery of import goods according to the barter contract or provision of counter bank guarantees under the export goods delivered from the republic, and also obligatory sale of part of currency means to the Central bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- agree with the offer that the barter contracts signed and registered in authorized bank and in the Head GNK customs authority of the Republic of Uzbekistan to release of this resolution are subject to completion according to earlier established procedure.
3. To chiefs of territorial Customs Services:
- organize studying by staff of the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of N280 of 13.08.96 with tests;
- provide strict control of observance of this Resolution in case of registration of barter contracts;
- not perform registration of barter contracts in which the requirements following from the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers are not observed;
- together with authorized banks it is regular to make reconciliation of accounting of barter contracts.
4. To the secretariat of GTU to provide mailing of this Order and Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan to N280 of 13.08.96 in all managements of GTU and territorial Customs Services.
5. To impose control of execution of this Order on the deputy chief of the Head customs authority Mirganiyev Sh. Sh. and I.O. head of department of currency exchange control and accounting of export-import contracts Abdusamatov A. A.
Chief of Alimbayev S.A.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.