Approved by the Vice-chairman of the Central bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan of February 6, 1997, No. 309, the Vice-chairman of the State Tax Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan of February 5, 1997 No. 116
This procedure is developed according to the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About currency control", Presidential decrees of the Republic of Uzbekistan of April 20, 1994 "About measures for ensuring currency exchange control for export-import transactions", and also of January 24, 1996. "About measures for streamlining of payment discipline and system of settlement" and resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of March 13, 1996 No. 95 "About measures for enhancement of control of use of means in foreign currency when implementing the foreign trade transactions" and the Order GTU GNK of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 228 of October 25, 1996 also determines rules of interaction of tax authorities, Customs Services and organizations of banks by implementation of currency exchange control when making export-import transactions.
Interaction of Customs Services and organizations of banks on control of execution of export and barter contracts
1. The company in case of registration of export and barter contracts represents to Customs Services the original and the copy of the contract with mark on its registration in organization of bank, the certificate of calculations which is drawn up by bank and the certificate of assignment of identification contract number.
2. Customs Services on places in accordance with the established procedure carry out reconciliation of contracts with mark of the serving banks with the cargo customs declarations provided by the companies for the omission of goods through border.
In the absence of discrepancies release of goods is performed in accordance with the established procedure, and data of the cargo customs declaration are entered in the register of GTD in the established form.
In the presence of discrepancies Customs Services on places return the documents submitted by the companies for renewal.
Release of goods without mark in contracts of organization of bank, the certificate of calculations and certificates of assignment of identification contract number is forbidden.
3. Customs Services on places monthly to the 5th represent to regional managements of the serving banks in duplicate (one copy for superior organization) the summary register of GTD according to export and barter contracts on the freights which are actually passed through customs border.
4. Organizations of banks exercise control of receipt of export revenue and obligatory sale of its part by reconciliation of the registers of GTD provided by Customs Services.
5. Organizations of banks by results of the made reconciliation monthly to the 10th represent to the Central bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan, and also to regional Tax Administrations information on the established form.
6. Organizations of banks in accordance with the established procedure transfer to the State Tax Committee the list of the companies which on the sent goods did not provide receipt of currency earnings and did not perform at the scheduled time obligatory sale.
Interaction of Customs Services and organizations of banks on
to control of execution of import contracts
1. For control of use of currency means the Passport of the import transaction which is drawn up by importers and registered in organization of bank in the place of opening of the on-demand deposit account in foreign currency is used (in established the sluchayakhraschetny account).
2. The companies and the organizations performing commodity import shall provide import to the Republic of Uzbekistan of the goods equivalent at cost to the foreign currency cash paid for it, and in case of failure to deliver of goods - return of the specified funds transferred under import contracts to foreign partners in the terms established by contracts.
3. Beforehand before receipt of imported goods the import company represents copies of the Passport of the import transaction with mark of bank and the certificate of assignment of identification taxpayer number to Customs Service on activities zone for registration which does the corresponding mark in the first and second copies of the Passport.
After registration the first copy of the Passport returns to the importer.
4. Customs Services check compliance of the data containing in the Passport, data, declared in GDT, to terms of the contract, and also certificates of conformity.
5. In the absence of discrepancies between documents, the official of Customs Service performing registration of imported goods appends the signature on the first copy of the Passport with indication of number GTD, quantity and the cost of the arrived goods and seals them personal number or stamp.
6. After completion of customs clearance of the goods imported to the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the first copy of the Passport together with the card of import certified by Customs Services it is transferred to the import company.
7. Within ten days from receipt date of goods the company the importer represents the passport and card of import to bank.
8. In case of non-presentation by the import company of card of import with the corresponding marks of Customs Services about commodity importation on the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the terms established by the contract, but no later than 180 days from the date of the translation, organizations of banks send the relevant information to organization of bank in State tax committee.
9. Organizations of banks and Customs Services on places quarterly make availability reconciliations on accounting of export, import and barter contracts.
10. Information on reconciliation is provided to the Central bank and GTU GNK RU behind signatures of heads of organizations of banks and Customs Services.
11. On the contracts registered and registered by the commodity and raw exchanges, the mark of bank is not put down.
Director of the department of currency control and external relations of the Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Yangayev K. K.
The head of department of currency exchange control and accounting it is export import transactions
GTU GNK of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.