of September 30, 2003 No. 416
About measures for further enhancement of monitoring of export-import transactions
In pursuance of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of September 26, 2003 No. UP-3321 "About Measures for Further Liberalization of Foreign Trade Activity in the Republic of Uzbekistan", and also for the purpose of further streamlining of implementation of import transactions in the republic the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Approve Regulations on procedure for carrying out customs monitoring of the foreign trade transactions according to appendix No. 1.
Confer the personal responsibility for carrying out monitoring and coordination of interaction of customs authorities with tax authorities and commercial banks on management of the State Customs Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan, chiefs of territorial administrations, customs complexes and posts.
2. Take into consideration that since October 1, 2003 the State Customs Committee together with the State Tax Committee, the Agency on external commercial relations, the Central bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan, authorized banks and other interested ministries and departments the Single electronic information system of the foreign trade transactions becomes effective.
Determine that the Center of customs statistics and analysis of the State Customs Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan, its departments and groups as a part of territorial administrations, customs complexes and posts create the statistical electronic database on the basis of cargo customs declarations and bear responsibility for timeliness and reliability of introduction of information on receipt or shipment of goods to the Single electronic information system of the foreign trade transactions.
3. To the State Customs Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan in a month:
together with the Central bank and the State Tax Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan to provide preparation and retraining of heads, workers and technicians to whom functions of monitoring and work with the Single electronic information system of the foreign trade transactions are assigned;
together with the interested ministries and departments to prepare and make in the Cabinet of Ministers offers on implementation in the Republic of Uzbekistan according to the Customs code of system of post-customs control over goods and vehicles, including creation in structure of the State Customs Committee and its territorial administrations of divisions but to its implementation.
4. Determine that:
data entry in the Single electronic information system of the foreign trade transactions from business entities under the import contracts which are subject to examination in the Ministry of Foreign Economic Relations, Investments and Trades of the Republic of Uzbekistan is performed in the presence of the corresponding conclusion of the Ministry;
in case of identification of the facts of violation of requirements of the legislation by customs authorities for export-import transactions, customs clearance and procedure of payment under contracts in foreign trade customs authorities take measures according to the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan, and also send information on the specified facts and the taken measures to the State Tax Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
5. To the State Customs Committee and the Ministry of Foreign Trade of the Republic of Uzbekistan for ensuring knowledge of subjects of foreign economic activity and effective implementation of customs procedures monthly to publish in mass media the bulletin of price information on the exported and imported goods, on the basis of data of the Single electronic information system of the foreign trade transactions, and also information obtained from alternative sources.
6. Make changes and additions to some decisions of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix No. 2.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.