of February 13, 2013 No. 37
About measures for further reforming of system of financing in health sector of the Republic of Uzbekistan
In pursuance of the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of September 7, 2011 No. PP-1614 "About measures for project implementation "Enhancement of health care system (Zdorovye-3)" in case of financial cooperation with International Development Association of the World Bank" and for the purpose of further deepening of reforms in health sector decides the Cabinet of Ministers:
1. Take into consideration that according to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of September 28, 2005 No. 217 "About measures for further reforming of system of financing and management of healthcare institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan":
the funding mechanism, proceeding from the standard rate of costs counting on one inhabitant, in 25 pilot city family polyclinics of the Samarkand, Syr Darya, Fergana regions and Tashkent is implemented;
the budget of pilot city family polyclinics in time 4,2, the basic standard rate of costs for one attached inhabitant - by 4 times, expenses on provision of medicines of the population - in time 2,5 is increased, and also uniform distribution of budgetary funds taking into account gender and age structure of the population and incidence in regions is provided;
availability to the population of free and high-quality medical services due to implementation of modern standards of diagnostics and treatment, strengthening of material and technical resources and personnel potential of city family polyclinics is improved.
2. Taking into account the accumulated positive experience on reforming of system of financing of healthcare institutions to approve offers of the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan:
about step-by-step transfer of other 155 city family polyclinics of the republic to financing terms, proceeding from the standard rate of costs counting on one inhabitant: since 2013 - in Tashkent, the Samarkand and Fergana regions, since 2014 - in the Republic of Karakalpakstan, the Andijan, Namangan, Khorezm and Surkhandarya regions, since 2015 - in the Bukhara, Jizzakh, Navoiy, Kashkadarya and Tashkent regions;
about carrying out experiment on financing of 15 central district hospitals of the Fergana region on the basis of the conclusion of two contract types: on payment at the rate of cost and amount of services on one treated case in 3 hospitals and on expense budget according to the approved normative indicators - in 12 hospitals.
Perform, since March 1, 2013, experiment on financing of the central district hospitals of the Fergana region on the basis of the conclusion of contracts between regional management of finance, management of health care and district medical consolidation.
3. To the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan till March 1, 2013 together with the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan to develop and in accordance with the established procedure to approve Provisional regulations for procedure for financing of the central district hospitals of the Fergana region, having paid special attention on:
procedure for hospitalization and organization of medical care to the population;
determination of the planned amount of financing;
procedure for allocation of budgetary funds for expense recovery of the central district hospitals.
5. Agree with the offer of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan on creation of department of monitoring of reforms of financing under the Central fulfillment bureau of the Health-3 project with number in number of three established posts, with their content at the expense of the borrowing facilities provided by International Development Association.
6. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the First Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan R.S.Azimov and the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan A. I. Ikramov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.