of July 15, 2013 No. 414
About the Technical regulation "Safety of Products of Woodworking"
According to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About bases of technical regulation in the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve the enclosed Technical regulation "Safety of Products of Woodworking".
2. This resolution becomes effective after six months from the date of official publication. This resolution is effective before entry into force in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic of the corresponding technical regulation of the Customs union.
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of July 15, 2013, No. 414
1. The purpose of this Technical regulation (further - the Technical regulation) is ensuring protection of life or health of citizens, property of physical persons or legal entities, the state-owned or municipal property, environmental protection, animals and plants, the prevention of the actions misleading acquirers of products of woodworking.
2. Objects of technical regulation of this Technical regulation are the woodworking products specified in appendix 1 to this Technical regulation and processes of its production, storage, transportation, realization, operation and utilization.
3. In this Technical regulation the following terms and determinations are applied:
the block window wooden - the translucent design consisting of frame and (or) the opened folding elements and intended for natural lighting of the room, its ventilation and protection against atmospheric and noise actions;
the block balcony door wooden - the translucent design consisting of box, door cloth and intended for providing the message of the internal room with balcony (loggia), natural lighting of the room and protection against atmospheric and noise actions;
the block door wooden - the deaf or translucent design consisting of the framework design, with threshold and without it, on opening method subdivided on oar, shaking and sliding, and intended for providing the message of rooms of internal, outside and special purpose for residential, public, factory and auxiliary buildings and constructions;
wood business - round and sawn wood, except firewood, and also technological spill;
class of emission of formaldehyde - content of formaldehyde in wood plates or plywood, in mg on 100 g of absolutely dry plate, plywood;
class of emission of E1 formaldehyde - to 8 mg inclusive;
class of emission of E2 formaldehyde - over mg 8,0 to mg 30,0 inclusive;
sawn wood - products from wood of coniferous and sheet breeds received as a result of longitudinal division of round wood;
forest products - wood of coniferous and deciduous breeds depending on thickness (in the upper juncture) is divided into three groups:
- small - from 8 to 13 cm, with gradation through 1 cm;
- average - from 14 to 24 cm;
- large - from 26 and more (the last two groups with gradation through 2 cm);
safety requirements - the requirements excluding the risk connected with possibility of causing damage of life or to human health, their property and (or) the environment, connected with products of woodworking and processes of its production;
fiber board - the sheet material made of the wood fibers mixed with binding not mineral origin;
wood chipboard - the sheet material made of the wood particles, mainly shavings mixed with binding not mineral origin;
wood chipboard (wood-fiber) revetted - wood (wood-fiber) chipboard at which one or both layer are revetted with sheet finishing materials;
fiber board with paint and varnish covering - fiber board of dry method of production at which one or both layer are covered with paints and varnishes;
woodworking products - the result of activities provided in material and material form and intended for further use in economic and other purposes to which requirements of this Technical regulation extend;
plywood - the sheet wood material received by pasting of cross located three and more layers of mainly shelled interline interval;
interline interval - the thin sheet of the set thickness made by hulling, planing or pileniye of wood;
plywood plate - the layered sheet material made of seven and more layers of interline interval of the deciduous and (or) coniferous breeds of wood which are stuck together by glues, different from plywood the direction of fibers of inside layers of interline interval.
4. Products of woodworking shall conform to the safety requirements established by this Technical regulation during all term of its service in case of observance of the service conditions of these products specified in accompanying documents.
5. Admissible level of content of radionuclides in the business wood arriving in the address from the territories of forest fund which underwent to radiation pollution shall not exceed the values established in appendix 2 to this Technical regulation.
6. Wooden blocks window, door and balcony shall correspond to the indicators containing in appendix 3 to this Technical regulation.
7. Wood chipboards shall correspond to the indicators containing in appendix 4 to this Technical regulation.
8. Fiber boards, firm and average density, including revetted and (or) with paint and varnish covering, shall correspond to the indicators containing in appendix 5 to this Technical regulation.
9. Content of formaldehyde in wood, fiber boards and plywood, plates plywood shall not exceed:
1) for class E1 products - mg 8,0 on 100 g of absolutely dry plate or plywood;
2) for class E2 products - from 8,0 to mg 30,0 inclusive on 100 g of absolutely dry plate or plywood.
10. Migration of chemicals on air environment at stage of the address of wood chipboards, fiber boards, plywood, plates plywood shall not exceed average daily maximum-permissible concentration:
formaldehyde - air mg/m 0,003;
phenol - air mg/m 0,003;
ammonia - air mg/m 0,04;
methanol - air mg/m 0,5;
in case of the saturation equal to 1 m of plates or plywood on 1 m of amount of the test camera.
11. Characteristics of fire risk in case of operational humidity of products of woodworking (12%) shall correspond:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.