of July 2, 2013 No. 119
About approval of regulating documents of the Russian Federation as regulations on legislative metrology (regulations on legislative metrology)
For ensuring unity, legality and accuracy of measurements in areas of public interest in the territory of the Republic of Moldova, in pursuance of Art. 28 of item 2 of the Law on metrology No. 647-XIII of 17:11. 1995, with subsequent changes and amendments, based on signed agreements in Interstate council on standardization, metrology and certification – MGS (EASC), according to the petition of National institute of standardization and metrology and NET SISTEM of PRIKAZYVAYU LLC:
1. Approve as regulations on legislative metrology of regulation on legislative metrology:
- "The hardware and software of measurement of motion speed of vehicles according to the video footage "Avtouragan" - AF"; NML RSAV.402100.003 MP:2013;
- "The Doppler hardware and software of measurement of motion speed of Avtouragan vehicles; NML RSAV.402100.004 MP:2013.
2. Charge to management of development of infrastructure of quality of the Ministry of Economics to provide this order:
– for placement on the website of the Ministry of Economics and for the publication in the Official monitor of the Republic of Moldova;
– To the National Institute of Metrology (NIM) for the publication in the specialized periodical the Metrologie magazine.
3. To provide with IT the publication and placement on the website to information on approval of the regulations on legislative metrology mentioned in Item 1 of this order.
Deputy. Prime Minister, Minister of Economic Affairs
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.