of November 18, 2011 No. 1
About Regulations of work of the Eurasian economic commission
1. Approve Regulations of work of the Eurasian economic commission it (is applied).
2. This decision becomes effective from signature date.
Members of the Supreme Eurasian economic council:
For the Republic of Belarus
For the Republic of Kazakhstan
For the Russian Federation
Approved by the Decision of the Supreme Eurasian economic council of November 18, 2011, No. 1
These Regulations of work of the Eurasian economic commission (further - Regulations) determine according to the Agreement on the Eurasian economic commission (further - the Agreement on the Commission) rules of forming and work of Council of the Eurasian economic commission (further - Council), Boards of the Eurasian economic commission (further - Board), Departments of the Eurasian economic commission (further - departments of the Commission), the commissions on ethics and consultative bodies.
In these Regulations the Republic of Belarus, the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Russian Federation hereinafter are referred to as as the Parties.
1. Council is created according to article 8 of the Agreement on the Commission. The government of the Party notifies other Parties and the Chairman of Board on acceptance by the President of the Party of the decision on the agent of the party in Council.
2. The chairman of Board sends to the Parties information on structure of Council.
3. Replacement of the agent of the party in Council is performed according to the procedure, determined for appointment of the agent of the party. In case of need replacements of the agent of the party in Council the Party replacing the member of council shall notify on it other Parties and the Chairman of Board.
4. Replacement of the agent of the party in Council can be performed in case of release of this agent of the party from position of the deputy prime minister of the Party or redistribution of obligations between deputy prime ministers of the Party.
5. Meetings of Council are held as required, but at least once a quarter.
6. Time and the venue of the regular meeting of Council are determined at prior meeting of Council.
In case of impossibility of holding the regular meeting in the place or in time, established earlier, the Chairman of the board with the consent of members of council determines the new place / time of its carrying out.
7. Emergency meetings of Council are convened at the initiative of any member of council or the Chairman of Board according to the decision of Board. The decision on holding emergency meeting of Council is made under approval of all members of council.
8. For holding emergency meeting of Council the member of council initiating holding emergency meeting of Council or the Chairman of Board sends to the Chairman of the board the appeal with reasons for need of convocation of emergency meeting of Council. The chairman of the board determines date and time of holding emergency meeting and sends the offer to other members of council. After approval of members of council of the offer on holding emergency meeting the Chairman of the board notifies the Chairman of Board on date and time of its carrying out. The chairman of Board provides preparation of materials for emergency meeting of Council.
The emergency meeting of Council for consideration of question of cancellation or to change of the decision of the Commission made by Board (further - decisions of Board), is held according to the procedure, established by part 7 of Chapter I of these Regulations.
Emergency meetings of Council for consideration of question of cancellation or to change of the decision of Board, and also other questions requiring the operational solution can be held in the video conference mode.
In case of holding meeting of Council in the video conference mode the decision of Council is made in triplicate which are signed by all members of council during the meeting.
Date of video conference is considered decision date of the Council accepted in video conference format. The location of the Chairman of the board is considered the place of decision making of the Council accepted in video conference format.
During video conference the video in the location at the time of carrying out video conference of the Chairman of the board is conducted.
The video of video conference is checked in the relevant department of the Commission which shall provide video conference video at the request of any of members of council in three-day time from the date of the address.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.