of July 5, 2013 No. 571
About National council on ensuring financial stability
The government of the Russian Federation decides:
1. Form National council on ensuring financial stability.
2. Approve the enclosed Regulations on National council on ensuring financial stability.
3. Determine that the federal executive bodies responsible for ensuring financial stability, the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation and the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation are.
Russian Prime Minister
D. A. Medvedev
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of July 5, 2013 No. 571
1. The national council on ensuring financial stability (further - Council) is the permanent advisory body formed for the purpose of consideration of questions of ensuring stability of financial system, identification of systemic risks and development of offers on the measures directed to decrease in such risks.
2. Council in the activities is guided by the Constitution of the Russian Federation, the Federal constitutional Laws, the Federal Laws, decrees and orders of the President of the Russian Federation, resolutions and orders of the Government of the Russian Federation, and also this Provision.
a) assessment of general condition of world economy and the risks connected with its change;
b) implementation of the analysis of results of monitoring of general condition of the financial and goods markets, assessment of the systemic risks connected with their development;
c) assessment of technique of determination of systemically significant financial institutions (credit institutions, bank holdings and groups, non-bank financial institutions, infrastructure facilities of the financial market) and their list;
d) consideration of techniques of identification and estimates of systemic risks and threats of financial stability;
e) assessment of level of systemic risks and threats of financial stability;
e) development of offers on the measures directed to recovery of financial stability.
4. The decisions made by Council have advisory nature.
5. Council when implementing the activities has the right:
a) represent recommendations to federal executive bodies and the Central bank of the Russian Federation concerning observation of condition of stability of financial system, systemic risks and threats of financial stability, and also nature and (or) the mode of application of the measures directed to decrease in the specified risks including on separate segments of the financial market;
b) request from federal executive bodies, the Central bank of the Russian Federation and other organizations necessary information on the questions carried to tasks of Council;
c) invite for participation in meetings of Council for the decision of the chairman of the board of representatives of federal executive bodies, public associations, scientific and other organizations, and also independent experts;
d) create working groups.
6. Council in the activities considers recommendations of intercountry Council for financial stability.
7. Council consists of the chairman of the board and members of council.
8. The structure of Council affirms the Government of the Russian Federation.
9. The procedure for the organization of activities of Council is determined by the regulations approved by Council.
10. Form of activities of Council is the meeting. Meetings of Council are held under the leadership of the chairman of the board at least 2 times a year according to the work plan of Council, and also according to the decision of its chairman.
The meeting of Council can be held in internal or correspondence form.
11. Members of council participate in its work personally, including in case of holding meeting of Council in absentia.
12. Decision making by Council for the questions specified in Item 3 this provision is performed on the basis of consensus.
Council is competent to make decisions on the questions referred to its main objectives only in case of presence at meeting of Council of representatives of all federal executive bodies responsible for ensuring financial stability, and also the Central bank of the Russian Federation, and when holding meeting of Council in absentia - in case of obtaining from all federal executive bodies responsible for ensuring financial stability, and also the Central bank of the Russian Federation of signed sheets of vote.
Decisions of Council are drawn up by protocols of meetings which are signed by the chairman of the board.
12(1). The federal executive bodies responsible for ensuring financial stability, and also the Central bank of the Russian Federation in case of receipt of recommendations of Council submit reports on accomplishment or failure to carry out of recommendations in time, specified in the minutes.
13. Organizational and technical and information support of activities of Council performs the secretariat of Council.
13(1). The structure of the secretariat of Council affirms the Government of the Russian Federation.
14. Council has the form with the name.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.