of July 2, 2013 No. 148-FZ
About aquaculture (fish breeding) and about modification of separate legal acts of the Russian Federation
Accepted by the State Duma on June 21, 2013
Approved by the Federation Council on June 26, 2013
1. This Federal Law establishes the legal basis of regulation in the field of aquaculture (fish breeding), including regarding protection of the rights and interests of the physical persons and legal entities performing business and other activity in the field.
2. The purposes of this Federal Law are ensuring production of fish and other products of aquaculture, preserving water biological resources.
In this Federal Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) aquaculture (fish breeding) - the activities connected with cultivation and (or) content, cultivation of objects of aquaculture;
2) aquaculture objects - water organisms, cultivation and (or) content which cultivation are performed in artificially created habitat;
3) artificially created habitat - water objects, sites of the continental shelf of the Russian Federation, sites of exclusive economic zone of the Russian Federation, construction where cultivation and (or) content, cultivation of objects of aquaculture are performed with use of special devices and (or) technologies;
4) sea aquaculture (mariculture) - the aquaculture (fish breeding) performed concerning sea objects of aquaculture;
5) the fish-breeding site - the water object and (or) its part, the site of the continental shelf of the Russian Federation, the site of exclusive economic zone of the Russian Federation used for implementation of aquaculture (fish breeding);
6) fish-breeding infrastructure - property complexes, including installations, capital construction projects, non-capital structures, constructions, the parcels of land, the equipment, artificial islands which are necessary for implementation of aquaculture (fish breeding);
7) aquaculture products - food fish products, non-food fish products and other products from aquaculture objects;
8) repair and uterine herds - the uneven-aged groups of objects of aquaculture used for the selection purposes are more whole than reproduction of objects of aquaculture with high breeding and productive qualities, preserving water biological resources;
9) fish-breeding economy - the legal entity, peasant farm, and also the individual entrepreneur equated to them for the purpose of this Federal Law and performing aquaculture (fish breeding).
1. Legal regulation of the relations in the field of aquaculture (fish breeding) is performed by this Federal Law, other Federal Laws, the laws of subjects of the Russian Federation, presidential decrees of the Russian Federation, orders of the Government of the Russian Federation, regulatory legal acts of federal executive bodies, executive bodies of subjects of the Russian Federation, local government bodies.
2. If international treaties of the Russian Federation in the field of aquaculture (fish breeding) establish other rules, than those which are stipulated by the legislation the Russian Federation, governing the relations in the field of aquaculture (fish breeding), rules of these international treaties are applied.
2.1. The decisions of interstate bodies made based on provisions of international treaties of the Russian Federation in their interpretation contradicting the Constitution of the Russian Federation are not subject to execution in the Russian Federation. Such contradiction can be established according to the procedure, determined by the Federal constitutional Law.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.