of April 4, 2013 No. 96
About financing of the "Assistance to Improvement of Quality of Delivery of Health Care to the Population in Primary Link of Health Care and to Equipment of Machines of Emergency Medical Service" project within the "Food for Progress" program
For the purpose of ensuring effective use of the grant provided to the Republic of Uzbekistan within the Agreement between the Government of the United States of America and the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan on the "Food for Progress" program, the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Agree with the offer of the Ministry of Health, Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Economics and Ministry of Foreign Economic Relations, Investments and Trades of the Republic of Uzbekistan on financing of the "Assistance to Improvement of Quality of Delivery of Health Care to the Population in Primary Link of Health Care and to Equipment of Machines of Emergency Medical Service" project (further - the Project) due to redistribution of unused part of grant means within the "Food for Progress" program according to appendix it (is not brought).
Take into consideration that the question of financing of the Project at the expense of unused part of grant means is approved by Department of agricultural industry of the USA.
2. Determine the main direction of the Project improvement of quality of primary health care to the population due to implementation of automated control system and monitoring of activities of organizations of primary link of health care, and also equipment of machines of emergency medical service for the additional medical equipment and means of communication in the Syr Darya region and Tashkent.
3. To the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan:
provide timely financing of the Project from the special account opened for accumulation of the means which arrived within the "Food for Progress" program;
perform monitoring of target use of grant means.
4. To the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan:
in coordination with the Ministry of Finance to develop the schedule of financing of the Project with annual and quarter breakdown in a month;
provide target use of means and quarterly submission of information on the project progress to the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the First Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan R.S.Azimov and on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan A. I. Ikramov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.