of October 13, 2003 No. 133
About approval of the Procedure for the direction in the special hospitals boarding schools created for the tubercular patients who do not have the permanent residence and constituting danger to people around, and acceptance in them such patients
For the purpose of ensuring execution of the second paragraph of Item 2 of the Presidential decree of the Azerbaijan Republic "About enforcement of the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About fight against tuberculosis in the Azerbaijan Republic" of July 15, 2000 the No. 367 Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic decides:
1. Approve "The procedure for the direction in the special hospitals boarding schools created for the tubercular patients who do not have the permanent residence and constituting danger to people around, and acceptance in them such patients" (is applied).
2. This resolution becomes effective from the date of signing.
Prime Minister of the Azerbaijan Republic A. Rasi-Zade
Approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic of October 13, 2003 No. 133
1. The tubercular patients who do not have the permanent residence, located temporarily are put on dispansersky observation by territorial TB facility (dispensary, department, office) at the place of residence and stays.
In the centers of infectious diseases by orders of TB facilities events for the current and final disinfection are held. Such work is organized by the territorial centers of hygiene and epidemiology.
2. On previously revealed active tubercular patients the doctor who found disease, having filled the precautionary card approved in the appropriate order, transfers it to the territorial center of hygiene and epidemiology and to TB medical institution.
3. Dispensary observation, stationary, out-patient and sanatorium treatment of the tubercular patients who do not have the permanent residence, located temporarily are carried out by territorial TB facilities and tubercular sanatoria.
4. If at the tubercular patients who do not have the permanent residence, located temporarily after completion of their hospitalization in territorial TB facilities clinical, radiological and bacteriological recovery is observed, they continue treatment in specialized hospitals boarding schools.
5. The direction in hospitals boarding schools is issued according to the decision of the medical and consulting commission TB facilities. The reference (the statement from the clinical record) comprising detailed data on the methods of inspection and treatment applied to the patient, on their results is attached to the direction.
6. The treatment and rehabilitation which are carried out in hospitals boarding schools constitute one of the main stages of the complex medical events held against tuberculosis. Such medical action replaces stage of out-patient and sanatorium treatment.
7. After registration the patients who arrived in hospitals boarding schools are involved in the minimum inspection. In case of purpose of preventive treatment susceptibility of patients to specific drugs, their age and weight are considered.
8. Tactics and duration of treatment in hospitals boarding schools are established by the medical and consulting commission of organization.
9. In case of change of the residence of the tubercular patients who do not have the permanent residence, the territorial TB facility sends data on their treatment and observation to tubercular organization at the new place of residence.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.