of October 15, 1999 No. 165
About Rules of carrying out tenders on architecture in the Azerbaijan Republic
(as of May 6, 2008)
For the purpose of ensuring execution of the Presidential decree of the Azerbaijan Republic "About application of the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About architectural activities" of June 13, 1998 the No. 721 Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic decides:
1. Approve "Rules of carrying out tenders on architecture in the Azerbaijan Republic" (are applied).
2. Declare invalid the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Azerbaijani SSR of December 30, 1961 No. 1143 "About procedure for carrying out tenders on architecture in the Azerbaijani SSR".
3. This resolution becomes effective from the date of signing.
Azerbaijan Republic A. RASI-ZADE
Approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic of October 15, 1999 No. 165
In the Azerbaijan Republic carrying out tenders on architecture is regulated by these rules.
In the projects provided on tender availability of high art and esthetic level, communication with national architectural traditions, the principles of originality, the modern solution of space, interior and exterior and economic feasibility is assumed as a basis.
About carrying out tender it is reported in seal.
1.1. Object of architectural tender are town-planning complexes, architectural complexes, industrial and civil residential buildings, landscape architecture, structures, constructions, monuments of sculpture and architecture, their restoration and reconstruction.
2.1. Participants of tender are the customer, jury and applicants.
2.2. Customers are the legal entities and physical persons which announced competition.
2.3. The structure of jury is created, generally from architects, scientists and researchers of the republic, famous in architectural area, and affirms the customer.
The number of judges shall not exceed 11 people and consists, as a rule, of 7-9 people.
2.4. Two thirds of structure of jury and the chairman of jury shall be architects.
2.5. The jury passes the decision according to the project works provided on tender and accepted.
2.6. The solution of jury is final.
2.7. The legal entity who is the organizer of tender does not receive additional financial fee for the works performed as a part of jury, the group of experts and as the responsible secretary.
2.8. In the competitions held in two rounds, the structure of jury remains stable in both rounds.
2.9. To jury it is assigned:
- decision making about issue of the cash and other bonuses established by conditions of tender and summing up tender.
2.10. The responsible secretary of tender performs the following functions:
- provides publication of the data and announcements connected with carrying out tender;
- provides replication and timely mailing to participants of adopted agendas, conditions of tender, the materials important to start designing, and makes necessary explanations to them;
- approves the projects arriving on tender;
- will organize examination of introduced drafts;
- coordinates activities of all judges, the competitive organizations and experts;
- will organize meetings of jury and demonstration of competitive projects;
- constitutes the protocol by results of tender and provides its sending;
- provides conditions of preserving anonymity at tenders;
- will organize sending projects of materials to authors of the projects which are not awarded in tender (if they are requested by them);
- prepares employment contracts for the works provided in the cost budget approved on tender, pay-sheets on issue of the cash and established by conditions of tender other awards;
- the responsible secretary of jury participates in jury meetings without voting power.
2.11. Legal entities and physical persons can participate in tenders on architecture.
3.1. Specifications of tender, the rule of creation and submission of the project decision, financial expenses are determined by the customer.
3.2. The organization of architectural tenders of the national level and management of their carrying out are performed by the State committee of town planning and architecture of the Azerbaijan Republic together with the Union of architects of Azerbaijan.
3.3. Upon termination of the term of adoption of projects the Union of architects and group on pronouncement of the conclusions, the appointed Goskomstroitelstva, prior to work of jury provide it the analytical information on the projects provided on tender.
The group on pronouncement of the conclusions along with analytical conclusions prepares the specific conclusions about all parts of introduced drafts (the master plan, architectural planning solution, art and architectural registration of facades, etc.).
3.4. In cases when the tender subject from the architectural and town-planning point of view represents importance for the administrative territory in which its implementation is supposed, carrying out tender is approved with local executive bodies.
3.5. The decision on carrying out tender, the number of its rounds and terms of carrying out is taken out by the organizer of tender.
3.6. Terms of carrying out tender are established by the customer and depend on subject of tender and amount of required competitive materials.
3.7. it is excluded.
3.8. Under the organization of tenders the registration payment granting the participation right in such tenders can be established by the decision of their organizers.
Introduction of registration payment is the basis for registration of the applicant and issue of primary materials to it.
4.1. The awards appointed for the best project decision are provided by the customer.
4.2. Awards are issued within two months.
4.3. To the awarded authors the solution of jury goes by mail.
4.4. Data on results of tender within one month are published in seal.
4.5. The sizes and quantity of awards are appointed according to programs of tenders taking into account the importance of subject and amount of works.
The sizes and quantity of awards are established as follows:
- The I award - 100 percent - one;
- The II award - 75 percent - no more than two;
- III award - 50 percent - no more than three;
- incentive bonuses - 20-30 percent - the quantity is not limited.
In addition to awards also the organization of special diplomas of the Union of architects is provided.
At the competitions held in two rounds, the quantity of awards is provided by tender conditions.
Awards of the second round are appointed regularly (as in the competitions held in one tour).
4.6. Organizers of tender constitute the document on its announcement.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.