of June 5, 2013 No. 474
About submission of notifications on the beginning of turnover in the territory of the Russian Federation alcoholic products
According to the Federal Law "About State Regulation of Production and Turnover of Ethyl Alcohol, Alcoholic and Alcohol-containing Products and about Restriction of Consumption (Drinking) of Alcoholic Products" Government of the Russian Federation decides:
2. To Federal Service for Alcohol Market Regulation to approve format of transfer in the electronic form of information containing in notifications on the beginning of turnover in the territory of the Russian Federation of alcoholic products in a month.
3. Declare invalid paragraph two of Item 3 of the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of January 31, 2012 No. 62 "About modification of the Regulations on Federal Service for Alcohol Market Regulation" (The Russian Federation Code, 2012, No. 7, the Art. 852).
Russian Prime Minister
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of June 5, 2013 No. 474
1. This Provision establishes procedure for submission of notifications on the beginning of turnover in the territory of the Russian Federation of alcoholic products (further - the notification) and procedure for maintaining the federal register of alcoholic products (further - the register).
2. Notifications are represented to Federal Service for Alcohol Market Regulation by the organizations - legal entities, and also the agricultural producers (the organizations, individual entrepreneurs and peasant farms) recognized by those according to the Federal Law "About Development of Agricultural Industry" which perform delivery of alcoholic products of certain name to the territory of the Russian Federation (further respectively - delivery, agricultural producer, the organization).
3. Concerning the alcoholic products which are subject to obligatory marking by excise stamps or federal special brands, notifications are represented not later than 5 days before submission in accordance with the established procedure of the request about fixing of information on the marked alcoholic products in Unified State Automated Information System of accounting of production volume and turnover of ethyl alcohol, alcoholic and alcohol-containing products.
Concerning the alcoholic products which are not subject to marking, notifications are represented not later than 5 days before delivery.
4. The notification is submitted the organization (agricultural producer) in electronic form, signed by the strengthened qualified digital signature, in Federal Service for Alcohol Market Regulation on telecommunication channels, including with use of the federal state information system "Single Portal of the State and Municipal Services (Functions)".
5. The organization (agricultural producer) does not represent the notification if the data on alcoholic products containing in the notification which is earlier provided by this organization (this agricultural producer) are entered in the register.
a) the full and abbreviated name of the organization or the agricultural producer registered as the legal entity, representing the notification, and the producer of alcoholic products, their location, and also for the organization and the agricultural producer registered as the legal entity - identification taxpayer number;
and (1)) surname, name, middle name, the residence and identification taxpayer number of the individual entrepreneur or agricultural producer performing business activity without formation of legal entity;
b) date of the first delivery (it is specified according to the delivery agreement);
c) the name of alcoholic products (the word or group of words appropriated by the producer and intended for designation of alcoholic products are specified, baking plate by which it is put into circulation, and also the type of alcoholic products determined according to article 2 of the Federal law "About State Regulation of Production and Turnover of Ethyl Alcohol, Alcoholic and Alcohol-containing Products and about Restriction of Consumption (Drinking) of Alcoholic Products", and data on the trademark (in the presence);
d) description of characteristics and properties of alcoholic products:
the data identifying alcoholic products (the commodity code according to the single Commodity nomenclature of foreign economic activity of the Customs union - for the organizations performing import of alcoholic products to the territory of the Russian Federation including from the territories of state members of the Customs union, or commodity code according to the All-Russian Product Classifier - for the organizations and the agricultural producers performing delivery of the alcoholic products made in the territory of the Russian Federation is specified);
structure of alcoholic products (are specified the list of components of alcoholic products (for wine drinks, beer and beer drinks - shares (percent) of the used components at the time of production of alcoholic products) and content of ethyl alcohol (percent) (for wines and fruit wines - the range of content of ethyl alcohol);
expiration date of alcoholic products (the expiration date established by the producer of alcoholic products is specified this type of alcoholic products);
e) the description of engineering procedure of production of alcoholic products and production supervision (the name and details of documents according to which alcoholic products, including national or international standards and other technical documentation are made are specified);
e) storage conditions of alcoholic products:
temperature (degrees Celsius);
humidity (relative humidity, percent);
g) conditions of transportation of alcoholic products;
h) sales terms of alcoholic products;
i) conditions of utilization of alcoholic products;
j) description of marking of alcoholic products;
k) other data on alcoholic products (at the discretion of the organization or agricultural producer).
7. The Federal Service for Alcohol Market Regulation within 1 working day from the date of receipt of the notification sends electronically to the organization or the agricultural producer who provided the notification, confirmation on receipt of the notification.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.