Unofficial translation. (c) Soyuzpravoinform
of May 29, 2013 No. 379
About approval of the Standard procedure for carrying out tender for provision of the accompanying services connected with provision of administrative services
According to article 15 of the Law of Ukraine "About administrative services" the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
Approve the Standard procedure for carrying out tender for provision of the accompanying services connected with provision of administrative services which is applied.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of May 29, 2013, No. 379
1. This Standard procedure determines general procedure of carrying out tender for provision of the accompanying services in rooms in which the centers of provision of administrative services, and other rooms in which administrative services are provided (further - the accompanying services) are placed.
2. Terms which are used in this Standard procedure have such value:
tender - selection by the subject of provision of administrative services or body which formed the center of provision of administrative services (further - the organizer of tender), subjects of managing for the purpose of provision of the accompanying services (further - participants);
the competitive offer - the proposal of the subject of managing concerning conditions of provision of the accompanying services, in particular rather material expenses and expenses of time of the subject of the address to time of provision of such services.
Other terms are used in the value given in the Law of Ukraine "About administrative services".
3. The announcement of carrying out tender is posted by the organizer of tender on its official website and in printing mass media not later than in 30 days prior to deadline of submission by participants of statements for participation in tender (further - statements) and shall contain data about:
1) organizer of tender (name, location, phone numbers);
2) conditions of carrying out tender;
3) list necessary for participation in tender of documents;
4) method and deadline of filing of applications;
5) place and time of carrying out tender.
4. For preparation and carrying out tender by the organizer of tender the commission from among his workers as a part of at least six persons (further - the contest committee) is formed which part the chairman, the secretary and members of the commission are.
5. Contest committee:
preparation and publication of the announcement of carrying out tender;
obtaining, registration and consideration of the documents filed by participants for participation in tender;
2) performs assessment of competitive offers according to certain criteria;
3) makes the decision on recognition of winners of tender.
6. The meeting of the contest committee is considered competent if at it there are at least than a half of her members. The decision of the contest committee is made by a simple majority vote the members of the commission who are present at its meeting.
In case of identical number of votes the commission chairman's voice is decisive.
The solution of the contest committee is drawn up by the protocol which is signed by all her members who were taking part in vote. In case of disagreement of the member of the contest committee with its decision he can state in writing the line item which is applied to the minutes of the contest committee.
7. For participation in tender the participant submits the contest committee the application in the form established by the organizer of tender to whom such documents constituted in Ukrainian are attached:
1) the competitive proposal which is submitted in envelope with text "On tender concerning provision of the accompanying services. Not open prior to tender". On envelope the name or surname, name, middle name of the participant, its location or the place of residence, phone numbers and the list of the accompanying services for which provision it applies are specified;
2) information about the participant:
the copies of constituent documents certified by the participant in accordance with the established procedure (for physical person - the predprinimatelyadokument proving the identity), permissions, licenses in case carrying out the corresponding type of economic activity provides their availability;
the certificate that concerning the participant proceedings on bankruptcy are not initiated;
the reference from the serving bank on lack of overdue debt on the credits, valid for the moment of disclosure of envelopes with competitive offers;
the reference of territorial authority Mindokhodov about absence of debt on tax payment and charges (obligatory payments), valid for the moment of disclosure of envelopes with competitive offers.
8. Filed by the participant the statement and documents are registered the secretary of the contest committee in register with indication of such data:
1) sequence number and date of filing of application;
2) name or surname, name, middle name of the participant, its location or place of residence and phone numbers;
3) date and time of introduction of logging;
4) the list of the filed documents;
5) surname, name, middle name of person who registered the statement.
9. For reliability of data which contain in the filed documents, the participant answers.
10. The number of participants is not limited.
In case of receipt of one competitive offer the contest committee recognizes tender such which did not take place, and declares carrying out repeated tender according to Item 3 of this Standard procedure.
11. The contest committee the next working day after the termination of deadline of filing of applications:
holds meeting at which opens envelopes with competitive offers;
performs assessment of competitive offers.
All participants (authorized by them persons) who expressed desire to be present are allowed to participation in meeting of the contest committee on which envelopes with competitive offers reveal.
12. During disclosure of envelopes with competitive offers the contest committee announces the information about each participant (the name or surname, name, middle name, the location or the place of residence) and contents of each competitive offer. The specified information is entered in the minutes of the contest committee.
The contest committee has the right to address participants for explanations of contents of their competitive offers.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.