of April 15, 2013 No. 347
Some questions of implementation of Article 26 and part two of article 27 of the Law of Ukraine "About employment of the population"
1. Approve such which are applied:
2. To the pension fund of Ukraine to bring own regulatory legal acts into accord with this resolution in a month.
3. Recognize invalid:
the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of March 19, 2008 No. 223 "Some questions of provision to employers of the grant for providing youth with the first workplace" (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2008 No. 23, the Art. 697);
the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 14, 2010 No. 577 "About introduction of amendments to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of March 19, 2008 No. 223" (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2010 No. 53, the Art. 1772);
Item of 47 changes which are made to the acts of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of January 25, 2012 No. 35 "About modification and recognition voided some acts of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine" (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2012 No. 7, by the Art. 249).
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of April 15, 2013, No. 347
1. This Procedure determines the payment mechanism of compensation of actual expenses of the employer on account of single fee on obligatory national social insurance (further - single fee) for employment of persons to which the status of the unemployed, on new workplaces is provided.
Action of this Procedure does not extend to employers who are budgetary institutions.
2. In this Procedure the term "compensation" means compensation to the employer of actual expenses of the Law of Ukraine added according to Article 8 "About collection and accounting of single fee on obligatory national social insurance" the single fee paid for the jobcenter of public service of employment employed in the direction (further - jobcenter) on new workplace of the registered unemployed person in month for which such fee is paid.
Other terms are used in the value given in the Laws of Ukraine "About employment of the population", "About assistance to social formation and development of youth in Ukraine", "About collection and accounting of single fee on obligatory national social insurance" and the Economic code of Ukraine.
3. The employer who employs on new workplace term for two years at least in the direction of jobcenter of registered unemployed persons from such categories of citizens has entitlement to compensation:
1) the orphan children and children deprived of parent guardianship;
2) persons exempted after serving sentence or forced treatment;
3) the youth which finished or stopped training in organizations of general average, professional (professional), professional prehigher and higher education was exempted from conscription military or alternative (not military) service (within six months after the termination or the termination of training or service) and which is for the first time employed;
4) persons who before pension entitlement on age according to article 26 of the Law of Ukraine "About obligatory national pension insurance" remained 10 and less years;
5) persons with disability which did not reach retirement age, the stipulated in Clause 26 Laws of Ukraine "About obligatory national pension insurance";
6) one of parents or person who replaces them, and:
has on content of child(children) aged up to six years;
brings up without one of the child's spouses aged up to 14 years or the child with disability;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.