Approved by the State committee of work of the Republic of Belarus, the Ministry of finanas of the Republic of Belarus National Bank of the Republic of Belarus of January 13, 1992 No. 1
1. Allowance payment and compensations to the population are performed according to the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of December 20, 1991 No. 482 "About measures for ensuring social protection of the population in the conditions of liberalization of the prices" and Goskomtrud's resolution and the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Belarus "About the sizes of public welfare payments to the families raising children" of December 31, 1991 No. 33/1056.
2. Payments are made along with salary payment, pensions, grants and unemployment benefits.
1. Purpose of monthly allowances to children is made by the commission to destination child allowances formed (or acting) at the companies, in organizations or the organizations as a part of the representative of administration (commission chairman), the chief (senior) accountant, the representative of trade-union committee.
Child allowance which parents do not work (do not study), are appointed to the children who are under guardianship (guardianship) the commissions to destination child allowances created by executive committees of local councils of People's Deputies.
2. Purpose of monthly allowances to children is made according to applications in person of citizens (appendix No. 1) having children, or persons replacing parents.
The application is submitted on place of employment (study) of mother and if mother of the child does not work (does not study), - on place of employment (study) of the father. In case parents do not work and do not study, the application for purpose of benefits is submitted to department of social security of the residence of the parent with the child (appendix No. 1).
The statement for purpose of the child allowances which are under guardianship (guardianship) moves in body of national education at the place of residence.
3. Person who addressed for benefits submits the following documents:
1) for lump-sum allowance in case of the child's birth - the certificate of the child's birth issued by body of registry office;
2) for lump-sum allowance to the woman who gave birth to the child who got registered in antenatal clinic to the 12 weeks term of pregnancy - the reference issued by antenatal clinic where the woman stayed on the registry;
3) for child care allowance before achievement of age by it 3 letkopiya of the certificate of birth of the child.
It is necessary to specify in the statement for purpose of such benefit that in case of appearance at work or registration of the child aged from 1,5 up to 3 years in preschool institution mother (father), or person replacing parents shall inform on it the body which granted allowance;
4) for purpose of benefit to the families raising children aged from 3 up to 16 years (studying, not getting grants - up to 18 years, and also pupils of day comprehensive schools, gymnasiums, lyceums is aged more senior than 18 years):
- copy of the certificate of birth of the child;
- the certificate of family composition issued by relevant organ of executive committee of local council of People's Deputies at the place of residence addressed (ZhEK, REU, HCC, etc.), with indication of surname, name, middle name, the related relation of each family member and sort of their occupations;
- the certificate of the income of each of family members (for purpose of benefits since May 1, 1992).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.