of May 21, 2013 No. 399
About approval of Instructions for use by premises, contents of residential and auxiliary rooms
According to the paragraph the eighth article 5 of the Housing code of the Republic of Belarus the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Instructions for use by premises, contents of residential and auxiliary rooms.
2. Make to the Ministry of Housing and Public Utilities explanations on application of the Instructions for use approved by this resolution by premises, contents of residential and auxiliary rooms.
3. To republican state bodies, regional executive committees, the Minsk Gorispolkom to bring the regulatory legal acts into accord with this resolution.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of May 21, 2013 No. 399
1. These rules determine procedure for use of premises, contents of residential, utility and auxiliary rooms, common property of joint household (further – common property) in apartment houses of the state and private housing stocks (except for rooms in hostels and special premises).
2. Use of premises is not to destination allowed only after their transfer to non-residential premises, except as specified, provided by legal acts.
3. The organizations performing operation of housing stock and (or) providing housing and communal services, authorized persons on management of common property and also the partnerships of owners and the organization of builders performing servicing of apartment houses independently (further if other is not determined, – the organizations), shall ensure safety, serviceable and operating state of building constructions and engineering systems of apartment houses and their proper maintenance according to the legislation, observance by owners of premises, the employers, lessees, leasing recipients of premises, organization members of builders, shareholders who signed the contracts providing transfer by it in ownership and use of objects of shared-equity construction, the other persons having right of possession and uses of premises (further if other is not determined, – citizens), these rules.
Owners of apartment houses of private housing stock shall ensure safety of the apartment houses belonging to them on the property right including structural elements and engineering systems of such houses, and also their proper maintenance according to requirements of the legislation.
4. Citizens ensure safety of residential and auxiliary rooms of the apartment house, have the right to participate in implementation of the actions directed to proper maintenance of housing stock, decrease in energy consumption, to bring in the organizations, state bodies of the offer on improvement of quality of use and safety of housing stock.
5. Use and content of residential and auxiliary rooms, structural elements and engineering systems of apartment houses are performed according to these rules, other regulatory legal acts, including sanitary standards and rules, hygienic standard rates, obligatory for observance, and other technical regulatory legal acts, obligatory for observance, containing requirements imposed to premises (further – the health and technical requirements established for accommodation), and also the contracts for rendering housing and communal services signed in accordance with the established procedure with the organizations.
6. Ownership and use of premises are performed taking into account observance of the rights and legitimate interests of the citizens living in apartment houses.
7. Citizens shall:
7.1. use residential, utility and auxiliary rooms, and also the equipment which is in them according to their appointment;
7.2. observe the health and technical requirements established for accommodation, nature protection requirements, requirements of these rules and other requirements established by the legislation;
7.3. provide in the organization contact telephone numbers (if necessary phones of authorized representatives) for emergency communication in case of the emergencies connected with content and use of premises;
7.4. ensure safety of structural elements and engineering systems, sanitary, electric, gas and other equipment in residential and auxiliary rooms, follow instructions for use this equipment.
In case of failure detection of structural elements, engineering systems and the equipment of the apartment house, other dangerous phenomena menacing to destruction of structural elements, engineering systems and the equipment of the apartment house, health and life of the citizens living in the apartment house, to their property, without delay to take measures to elimination of these defects and to report about defects of the organization or the relevant emergency service;
7.5. keep clean and procedure premises, including subsidiary, balconies and loggias, not to litter in cabins of elevators, auxiliary rooms of apartment houses and in the house adjoining territory;
7.6. take out garbage, solid municipal waste to specially allotted places, make cleaning of carpets and other household things in the places determined by the organization;
7.7. provide access to the residential and (or) non-residential premises occupied by them or being in their ownership and use to employees of the organizations for check of compliance of premises to the health and technical requirements established for accommodation, carrying out repair work in case of need, removals of indications of devices of individual accounting of consumption of water, heat and electrical energy, gas, suspension of provision of some types of utilities in case of their non-payment, and also carrying out surveys, including for the purpose of confirmation of the facts unauthorized reorganizations and (or) re-plannings;
7.7-1. provide access to the residential and (or) non-residential premises occupied by them or being in their ownership and use to the workers having according to legal acts right of access to premises in case of emergency situations of natural and technogenic nature, fighting and acts of terrorism for the purpose of rescuing of life and prevention of harm to health of citizens and to their property, and also in the cases provided by legal acts;
7.8. provide preparation of premises for operation during the autumn and winter period (winterization of windows and doors);
7.9. spend economically water, gas, electrical and heat energy;
7.10. use TVs, radio receivers, tape recorders and other loud-speaking devices only on condition of reduction of audibility to the degree which is not intruding upon leisure of other citizens in the apartment house.
From 23 to 7 o'clock the actions creating vibration and noise shall not be made (including by means of playing musical instruments, the loud speech and singing, application of pyrotechnic means, accomplishment of household (repair) works, carrying out manual handling operations, sharp closing of doors, content of pets and other actions);
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.