of May 27, 2013 No. 286
About some questions of public service of the Kyrgyz Republic
For the purpose of effective ensuring realization of provisions of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About public service" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve enclosed:
- Provisional regulations for procedure carrying out monitoring of compliance with law in the sphere of public service in state bodies of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- Provisional regulations for procedure for the organization and conducting office investigation in state bodies of the Kyrgyz Republic.
2. To the public personnel service of the Kyrgyz Republic till December 31, 2013 in accordance with the established procedure to introduce the bill directed to enhancement of the legislation on public service and also to take other measures following from this resolution.
3. This resolution becomes effective from the date of official publication.
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of May 27, 2013 No. 286
1. These Provisional regulations determine conditions and procedure for carrying out monitoring in state bodies of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - state bodies) by observance of the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic by them in the sphere of public service.
2. These Provisional regulations are effective before the adoption of law of the Kyrgyz Republic providing corresponding changes and amendments in the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic on public service.
3. Operation of these Provisional regulations does not extend to military personnel and law enforcement officers of the Kyrgyz Republic.
4. Carrying out monitoring on compliance with law of the Kyrgyz Republic about public service (further - monitoring) promotes increase in level and efficiency of activities of authorized state body for public service (further - authorized state body) on strengthening of legality and the prevention of violations in the sphere of public service, coordination of activities of secretaries of state of state bodies, and also to strengthening of responsibility of heads of state bodies on execution of requirements of the legislation by them concerning public service.
5. The main directions of monitoring of compliance with law of the Kyrgyz Republic in the sphere of public service in state bodies include:
- compliance of government employees of state body to the qualification requirements established by the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic on public service;
- condition of work of state body with reserve of personnel according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic on public service;
- observance of procedure for carrying out certification in state body according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic on public service;
- the organization of work of state bodies for assignment of class ranks by the government employee replacing managerial state positions according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic on public service;
- condition of competitive selection on replacement of vacant position in state body according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic on public service;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.
The document ceased to be valid since December 26, 2016 according to Item 2 of the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of December 14, 2016 No. 674