of May 15, 2013 No. 340
About approval of the Procedure for confirmation of results of informal professional training of persons by working professions
1. Approve the Procedure for confirmation of results of informal professional training of persons by working professions which is applied.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of May 15, 2013, No. 340
1. This Procedure determines the mechanism of confirmation of results of informal professional training of persons by working professions (further - qualification confirmation).
2. In this Procedure terms are used in such value:
1) the questionnaire of self-estimation - the list of questions (test tasks) for independent assessment by person of the professional knowledge which is available for it, skills by working profession;
2) gages of results of informal professional training (further - gages) - examination cards, control and test tasks, qualification trial works, tools, the equipment, materials and other means according to skill level and production requirements;
3) criteria of estimation of results of informal professional training (further - criteria of estimation) - requirements to appropriate level of qualification or competence to which person shall answer;
4) informal professional training - the acquisition by person of professional knowledge, skills which is not regulated by the place of acquisition, term and form of education.
3. Confirmation of qualification is performed by the companies, organizations, the organizations irrespective of pattern of ownership which meet the requirements established by Ministry of Economics and MON (further - subjects of confirmation).
The list of subjects of confirmation affirms Ministry of Economics according to offers of Joint representative body of the party of employers at the national level and General representative body of the representative All-Ukrainian Unions of labor unions at the national level (further - joint representative bodies).
Confirmation of qualification is performed by professions which are given in the National qualifier of Ukraine by group of companies 003 "The qualifier of professions".
4. The citizens of Ukraine, foreigners and persons without citizenship who are constantly living in Ukraine who are recognized in Ukraine as refugees who are granted shelter in Ukraine who are recognized as persons needing additional protection to whom temporary protection is provided, and also those which got permission to immigration to Ukraine can confirm qualification.
5. The organization of work on confirmation of qualification is performed by Public service of employment and its territorial authorities.
6. The relevant territorial authority of Public service of employment (further - territorial authority) issues to person who expressed desire to confirm qualification, the questionnaire of self-estimation by the working profession elected by him, and informs him about:
1) requirements to the qualification level of such working profession (the requirement of the qualification characteristic of profession for the appropriate qualification level, the professional standard to length of service);
2) criteria of estimation;
3) procedure of confirmation of qualification;
4) subjects of confirmation which perform confirmation of qualification by such working profession, the schedule and estimated cost of confirmation of qualification.
7. By results of filling of the questionnaire of self-estimation person submits to territorial authority the application for qualification confirmation in which surname, the name and middle name of person, place of employment and position are entered (in the presence), the occupation title and qualification level for which it applies, length of service by profession of the appropriate qualification level (in the presence of requirements of the qualification characteristic of profession for the appropriate qualification level, the professional standard to length of service), the name of the subject of confirmation which was chosen by person. Are enclosed to the application:
1) passport of the citizen of Ukraine or temporary certificate of the citizen of Ukraine; the certificate on permanent residence (for the immigrant, the foreigner or the stateless person which constantly lives in Ukraine); the certificate of the refugee (for the refugee); the certificate of person which needs additional protection, or person to whom temporary protection in Ukraine is provided (for such persons);
2) copies of the document which certifies the fact of employment relationships (in the presence) and the document which certifies availability of length of service by profession of the appropriate qualification level (in the presence of requirements of the qualification characteristic of profession for the appropriate qualification level, the professional standard to length of service);
3) the original document about education (in the presence). In case of availability of the foreign education document person submits also corresponding certificate of its recognition;
4) one photograph of 3х4 centimeters in size;
5) the medical certificate (the medical consulting conclusion) in form No. 086/about; the personal medical book (for persons who wish to confirm qualification by working professions in the field of trade, public catering, food and processing industry); the medical certificate about the possibility of performance of works by profession connected with works with the increased danger and the corresponding references issued by the narcologist and the psychiatrist (for persons who wish to confirm qualification by the working professions connected with works with the increased danger);
6) the letter of the employer on the direction of the worker on confirmation of results of informal professional training (in the presence).
8. Copies of documents of hectare foreign language shall be translated into Ukrainian and legalizirovana in accordance with the established procedure.
The official of territorial authority makes copies from originals of documents in the presence of person who gave them. Originals of such documents return to person.
For processing of personal data person gives to the specified body consent in writing according to the Law of Ukraine "About personal data protection".
9. Territorial authority:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.