of May 14, 2013 No. 129
About additional measures for implementation of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About prevention of mikronutriyentny insufficiency among the population"
For the purpose of further realization and increase in efficiency of measures for strengthening of health of the population, to decrease in level of iron deficiency anemia among children and women of fertile age the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Take into consideration that since the beginning of implementation of the National program for flour fortification:
for upgrade and equipping of laboratories of the flour-grinding companies the modern equipment and purchase of micronutrients allocates grant and budgetary funds for the amount from above 8, by 3 million US dollars;
150 tons of micronutrients are annually bought on average that allows to enrich one million tons of flour of the first grade made in the republic to 1,25;
decrease in the illness rate by iron deficiency anemia among women of fertile age from 60 to 32 percent is reached.
2. Agree with the offer of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan on content of Group of program implementation of enrichment of food products at the Central fulfillment bureau of the Enhancement of Health Care System (Zdorovye-3) project at the expense of the accumulated funds for purchase of micronutrients in the amount of no more than 5 percent from their amount.
3. Grant to the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan the right, in process of business necessity and within allocated funds on content of Group of program implementation of enrichment of food products, involve experts of technical assistance to implementation of actions on prevention of mikronutriyentny insufficiency among the population and evaluating their efficiency.
4. Exempt from customs payments (except for charges for customs clearance) for project implementation "Enhancement of health care system (Zdorovye-3)" micronutrients (the Commodity Nomenclature of Foreign Economic Activity code 2106 90 980 3 and 2829 90 800 0), imported by the Central fulfillment bureau of the project.
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan A. I. Ikramov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.